Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

Wait that wasn't even a trailer for Renewal?...lol okay well I have to admit I thought it was although now that you mention it it doesn't mention that anywhere so I guess it's just a general trailer for Hanzo.

Jadeinchains

Loving these ultra in depth trailers they're giving us of the girls and game...jk
But yeah it will be good to see a longer trailer or just more of the actual game etc, Although this is just a small game until SK7 comes out so SK7 is what I'll really be interested to see footage for, That will be good when trailers and screenshots start coming out for that. Not even sure what's going to be in that one? Still seems early to guess more than just hopes like Maisen, New models, More customization options etc.

Banana56

maki_s_new_doll_by_fu_reiji-dbrl9gv.jpg

maki_s_halloween_by_fu_reiji-dbrl9gk.jpg

P2p1mbs

Real Re:"New"al :confused:?

Besides some scenes showing some new (very basic) stages, there is noting about Re:Newal that seems "New" at all. Recycled story from burst combined with gameplay from estival versus is REALLY lazy. I am hoping they at least add aerial ninpos like the 3ds games but this looks lazy enough that they wont. This would also mean that the playstyle of Diadoji would be based on esvtival versus which is very different from her burst playstyle.

I'll pass on this game; burst already had some repetitive moments and this will only make things worse.

I hope those who didnt play the original can find some enjoyment from this... I wont,,,

Brute

Standard Donor
Homura looks much more polished in Renewal than in Estival. That's something, I guess.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well I mean, the entire point of a remake is to be the same game... So I don't see how it having the same story is lazy its literally supposed to be Burst.

Renewel is an English word for taking something old and "renewing" it in this case taking the 3DS game and making it a hack and slash like Shinovi/Estival Versus.

P2p1mbs

I finally got around to buying the SK crossover costume pack for last round and now find myself torn; i don't like Marie any more but since shes dressed as my favorite SK girl, i find myself wanting to use her...

Jadeinchains

Cool, I managed to find a twitter account ( @sheris_s ) that has lots of Matsuri fanart on it as well as other stuff, This isn't even all the fanart I saw of her on it, I'm surprised there's a lot more fanart of her than I thought there was.

PS: It's SK fanart so you should know that there's gonna be nudity when opening this spoiler so..that's up to you lol.
DOU8QWdUQAAJpqK.jpg

DOHXo05VQAMPWhP.jpg:large

DNjk8o_VwAUFmcG.jpg:large

UpSideDownGRUNT

I found a pixiv that's all SK as well... But it's all under the R-18 tag lmao I couldn't post anything if I wanted to.

They don't discriminate either even some of the loser characters like Yozakura get a lot of love on that pixiv in fact the last 4 images have all been her lol

EDIT: nvm I found some SFW/Semi-SFW stuff click the spoiler for da lewdz
65601607_p0_master1200.jpg 65184114_p0_master1200.jpg 65680094_p0_master1200.jpg

65370319_p0_master1200.jpg 62537601_p0_master1200.jpg 61933633_p5_master1200.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

I found a pixiv that's all SK as well... But it's all under the R-18 tag lmao I couldn't post anything if I wanted to.

They don't discriminate either even some of the loser characters like Yozakura get a lot of love on that pixiv in fact the last 4 images have all been her lol

EDIT: nvm I found some SFW/Semi-SFW stuff click the spoiler for da lewdz
View attachment 24603 View attachment 24604 View attachment 24605

just dropping in to steal that Hanabi pic.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I saw this a little while ago... Not sure how I feel about it, It makes sense I guess for them to get tans etc but the thing I saw said change skin tone rather than a tan but that was maybe just a too literal translation. I also saw that you can make the girls paler too, Example there was a picture of Homura without her tan and pale... I don't know.. It kinda takes away from the girls uniqueness a bit I'd say in some cases.

Also lol at Yomi's tan being darker than Yuyaki's actual skin in pbs even though she's actually dark skinned. smh. I always felt like she was lighter in game in pbs than on her cards so that's closer to how she should actually look. Still It is an interesting feature and is cool so I'll probably be using it or checking it out when Burst comes out here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD