Senran Kagura Series

Brute

Standard Donor
Considering all the low-effort side projects and spin-offs they've been pumping out for quick cash, they should be really taking their time to not only make SK7 the culmination of all the best elements of previous entries in the series, but also polish the fuck out of it with modes, unlocks and customization out the ass. Sure there are more characters now, but they also have a higher budget now, and seem to be taking their time with SK7 rather than trying to pump something out.

Jadeinchains

Considering all the low-effort side projects and spin-offs they've been pumping out for quick cash, they should be really taking their time to not only make SK7 the culmination of all the best elements of previous entries in the series, but also polish the fuck out of it with modes, unlocks and customization out the ass. Sure there are more characters now, but they also have a higher budget now, and seem to be taking their time with SK7 rather than trying to pump something out.

True. I'd love to see a lot of side content with this game, New models, Unlocks, Heart missions, Large amount of customization options as well as possibly ( I doubt it but still ) updating the customization to be things like instead of just outfits It could be - Outfits, Tops, bottoms, shoes etc. Like mentioned before bringing back weapon unlocks would be cool. Just ideas of possible stuff that would be cool to see. Doesn't need to happen but since It's a big main game that they've been working on for a while It would be nice.

Apparently they have actually mentioned that they would like to have new models for SK7 so that's good to hear, I've heard other things that make me curious like the idea that the game is coming out later this year but is possibly still in the idea phase? But who knows also they could delay it so I'm going to remain optimistic.

UpSideDownGRUNT

if they have new models, don't expect them to be ground breaking.

expect something like this:
GalGun2.jpg

clearly updated but not like a style change or anything.

Brute

Standard Donor
BUMP

Is there any way to play New Link if you can't read Japanese? I installed the game, but I have no idea what's going on or what I'm doing.

Jadeinchains

BUMP

Is there any way to play New Link if you can't read Japanese? I installed the game, but I have no idea what's going on or what I'm doing.

From what I've seen there isn't any way to since It's only in Japanese, Haven't seen any way to translate it, Maybe something like google translate would somehow work on computer but I doubt it? Menu wise at least I'd imagine after a week or something would be figured out and second nature of what everything does even if it's in Japanese. I've been thinking about getting the game but I'm not sure yet?

Juihau

BUMP

From what I've seen there isn't any way to since It's only in Japanese, Haven't seen any way to translate it, Maybe something like google translate would somehow work on computer but I doubt it? Menu wise at least I'd imagine after a week or something would be figured out and second nature of what everything does even if it's in Japanese. I've been thinking about getting the game but I'm not sure yet?
Starter's guide with menu translations.

Fan-run English Twitter. Generally has any important news and such.

Discord server. They have plenty of guides to cover things the QooApp guide skips over, and to my knowledge are generally very helpful.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thanks! That does help.

What's the best way to go about getting new characters? Just farming random missions and hope for lucky drops? I figured you could buy them with these copper coins, but after browsing the shop, it doesn't seem like these copper coins are used to buy anything.

Also, is there a full list of all cahracters available in the game currently? I assume that the regular Hanzo, Crimson, Hebjio and Gessen characters are all in there, but are characters like Kafuru, Renka and Naraku "playable"?

Last edited:

Juihau

As far as I'm aware, you need to get a card of a character to unlock them. So basically by pulling from a gacha, or there are occasionally event missions that drop them. As for what characters are in, it's been a while since I last played, but I believe at the time, the core 4 teams were in, as well as Leo, Yuyaki and Bashou, with Ayame said to be coming soon.

Brute

Standard Donor
As far as I'm aware, you need to get a card of a character to unlock them. So basically by pulling from a gacha, or there are occasionally event missions that drop them. As for what characters are in, it's been a while since I last played, but I believe at the time, the core 4 teams were in, as well as Leo, Yuyaki and Bashou, with Ayame said to be coming soon.
So they added the randies but not the Mikarugas?
latest

I spent a buttload of rainbow gems in the gacha and finally got a Homura. Does anyone know if the rainbow drops are farmable? I seem to get one for beating each story mission, but it only works upon first completion.

Jadeinchains

Ayame actually finally just got added as well to new link.
2018-04-05-11-35-59.png

Maybe they will start working on adding the Mikaruga girls now? After all those are added who knows then who'll be next? Hopefully they'd start adding more new wave characters but who knows.

Brute

Standard Donor
I used to be able to play fine, but as of today, any time I try to boot up the game, I get an error message that sends me to the Google Play stores which says "This app isn't available in your country." Seems like they're trying to prevent me from playing because I'm not Japanese? Anyone have a work-around?

Jadeinchains

Lol I FINALLY was able to download New Link, I'd been trying to for a while figure out how to and I finally did, At the very least I want to check it out and see what It's like. Definitely going for Yuyaki first. :p

Brute

Standard Donor
Lol I FINALLY was able to download New Link, I'd been trying to for a while figure out how to and I finally did, At the very least I want to check it out and see what It's like. Definitely going for Yuyaki first. :p
If you downloaded it from a PC APK and transferred it, be wary. That's what I did and while it worked fine for a day or two, it now refuses to boot.

If you used a different method and things run fine, let me know.

Jadeinchains

If you downloaded it from a PC APK and transferred it, be wary. That's what I did and while it worked fine for a day or two, it now refuses to boot.

If you used a different method and things run fine, let me know.

No that's okay I actually tried to download it on to my tablet but because I didn't have google play it didn't work lol but now through another way I'm playing it on pc and it's running. Thanks for the heads up though! :) I'm just at the loading screen now to start it.

Juihau

I used to be able to play fine, but as of today, any time I try to boot up the game, I get an error message that sends me to the Google Play stores which says "This app isn't available in your country." Seems like they're trying to prevent me from playing because I'm not Japanese? Anyone have a work-around?
Got a screenshot of the message the game gives you before sending you to the store?

Juihau

Yeah, that's just telling you that you need to update the app. Wherever you got the apk from probably has the update available.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD