We are Fighters

Senran Kagura Series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Banana56, Jan 27, 2015.

1. P2p1mbs

P2p1mbs Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Tina Armstrong
    Gamertag:
    P2p1mbs
    3DS Friend Code:
    1478-7924-4728
    PSN ID:
    P2p1mbs
    KasumiLover69 likes this.
  2. UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    UpSideDownGRUNT
    Even though Shinovi would make more sense since that leads into SK7 and not Deep Crimson I guess they just want the console fans to enjoy the first 2 games with the gameplay they know.

3. Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Lisa
    Oh thats cool I hadn't noticed that in game that Haruka's is back to how it used to be and yeah I liked her old one more too.

And I'm not sure from what I've seen on other forums that there is the pbs outfits or hair which is a shame because I actually really like the new hair in pbs and the outfits in that game were nice too.

4. KasumiLover69

KasumiLover69 Well-Known Member
    Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Yeah my personal favorite is the nurse costume and that tennis costume in pink or white(with a black exposed thong:oops:)

5. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Lisa
    of the new outfits in PBS off the top of my head i really liked the army outfit and the cat hoodie. There was plentt of others I liked as well though. I hope SK7 will have lots of good outfits aswell, thats probably a while before we see that though since we still haven't seen anything of it yet...hopefully soon though.

6. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Lisa
    new cards came out for new wave today and for those that don't know most new wave characters don't have voices yet but every once in a while voice cards come out for characters with a voice and two girls Fuga from Sakigei municipal and Meimei from Maisen University just got voices. :D
    ( Both seem to be really popular which If Meimei gets in a future game like SK7 I hope the rest of the Maisen university girls would get in as well so that Matsuri and Ageha could get in.

I haven't been able to find Meimei's voice clip yet but here's Fuga's.

http://may.2chan.net/b/src/1526311886300.webm

7. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    I hope in the next game Ryoki makes an appearance, I'll kind of miss her tbh since I liked her personality and her hime cut:(
    IMG_20180514_204419.jpg

Also someone tell them to feature Mr. K as a character too since tbh I would have used him:oops: he was such a missed opportunity especially with how well rendered they made him, plus his alter ego made me laugh since he behaves flamboyantly, he's like Katsuragi but with a meat stick XD Oh and he doesn't actually touch the girls, just comments on their boobs and makes strange comments that would make your grandma bat an eyelash:confused:
    IMG_20180514_204423.jpg

8. P2p1mbs

Main Character:
    Tina Armstrong
    Gamertag:
    P2p1mbs
    3DS Friend Code:
    1478-7924-4728
    PSN ID:
    P2p1mbs
    Considering how they always bring back every playable character, I dont see why she wont come back...

9. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Well they didn't Bring back Murasame XD Plus I don't think Ryoki will really have any reason to be in SK7 since she left again in the end of PBS

10. P2p1mbs

Main Character:
    Tina Armstrong
    Gamertag:
    P2p1mbs
    3DS Friend Code:
    1478-7924-4728
    PSN ID:
    P2p1mbs
    Murasame is a guy who didnt even get an exclusive story, he was just playable. Ryoki meanwhile had no real reason to come back for PBS (she even points out how awkward it is to see her sisters again after making her final goodbyes with them at the end of estival versus) but still did and was even randomly made the final boss AND she's coming back as DLC for renewal:

11. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Yeah but then again all the girls seem to be returning XD Tbh I think even the festival EV girls(I forget their names since only Hanabi is memorable XD) will come since the game seems to want to just show what the girls were doing at that time as an excuse. I hope that means that when they make the inevitable Crimson Renewal and Shinovi Versus Renewal they'll do the same, plus Murasame would playable and screenshottable on PS4 if they remastered Deep Crimson <3

12. Brute

Brute ...OIC...
    Staff Member Moderator Standard Donor

Still waiting on the Mikarugas in Re:Newal and/or New Link.

13. P2p1mbs

Main Character:
    Tina Armstrong
    Gamertag:
    P2p1mbs
    3DS Friend Code:
    1478-7924-4728
    PSN ID:
    P2p1mbs
    And I'm still waiting for Tina and Leifang to be in DOAX3 :(:mad:

I personally think they will show up. If Kagura and Naraku will be DLC, they could be as well (and if they do, they might not be DLC for the western release?). Thinking about it, it matches the order of appearance from PBS; Kagura and Naraku showed up in the Hanzo story then Ryoki briefly showed up, then the Mikaguras.

Even if they don't show up, if Kagura is as important to the story as her name implies (note how she conveniently avoided Asuka's question of how her name is related to the highest shinobi rank) and seeing as how the Mikaguras main motivation is to be her friend means they would likely play a big role for 7even.

14. Juihau

Juihau Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Hitomi
    PSN ID:
    Luxaiz
    Strangely enough, while the logical conclusion is that the Shinobi rank was named after Kagura the person, the series has really tried to avoid addressing that directly. With how much SK2 focuses on Kagura, and almost makes her seem more like a concept that Shinobi revere rather than an actual individual, it never mentions the rank Kagura when talking about Shinobi ranks.

They're also somewhat more clearly differentiated in Japanese, as the rank Kagura is always written in katakana as カグラ, while the character's name is either written in kanji as 神楽, or hiragana as かぐら.

Brute and KasumiLover69 like this.
  15. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Wasn't Jasmine in EV a Kagura tho??(I love saying that word! <3)

16. Banana56

Banana56 Well-Known Member

Jadeinchains likes this.
  17. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Banana56 likes this.
  18. Banana56

Banana56 Well-Known Member

It was honestly a surprise, I didn’t expect them to be included in this game let alone a 2d fighting game. I was disssapointed when there weren’t more RWBY character revealed, but if SK characters are getting added then I’ll forgive lol.

Maybe it’s a step to an SK fighting game made developed by Arc Systems. If so, hopefully they make it at least 2.5d, can’t imagine a proper SK fighting game on 2d.

19. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Yeah I hope so too, plus I don't like 2D games tbh. I prefer 3D rendered or 2.5 games like SF since its no fun screenshotting sprites with panned movements and just being flat xD

Banana56 likes this.
  20. UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    UpSideDownGRUNT
    It's possible it won't be Asuka or Yumi from SK though... there is plenty of Asukas and Yumis in FGs also it numerically doesn't make sense BBTag will have 40 charcters in all unless I'm mistaken Asuka and Yumi would be 42