Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I still think it's SK asuka and Yumi, it just seems fishy. That and what other known Asukas and yumis are there besides Tekken Mansuka? XD Plus Homura is in a 2D fighter too so it's not uncovered ground for SK to something like that again

Banana56

It's possible it won't be Asuka or Yumi from SK though... there is plenty of Asukas and Yumis in FGs also it numerically doesn't make sense BBTag will have 40 charcters in all unless I'm mistaken Asuka and Yumi would be 42

That’s what I thought too. But it’s the fact that both of them are mentioned that I could see it being them.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Also, don't forget, like cooler in DBFZ it is ONLY the roll call which could be cut content or planned but eventually scrapped content.

Devs leave stuff that they cut finished and unfinished in the game files all the time. So just because the names are there doesn't mean its gonna happen.

Banana56

Considering they’re “guest” characters, probably wouldn’t be scrapped, but yeah never too sure

Other then that, I could see this being a step to an actual Senran Kagura fighting game in the future. Hopefully 2.5d and not straight up 2d

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Considering they’re “guest” characters, probably wouldn’t be scrapped, but yeah never too sure

Other then that, I could see this being a step to an actual Senran Kagura fighting game in the future. Hopefully 2.5d and not straight up 2d

A senran kagura fighting could be really cool, talking of spin off senran kagura games a SK Kart racing game would also be fun. Not sure how it exactly would work but It could work. Still for now It's best they focus on SK7 and the other things they are already working on since we haven't even seen the spin off pin ball game yet.

Banana56

A senran kagura fighting could be really cool, talking of spin off senran kagura games a SK Kart racing game would also be fun. Not sure how it exactly would work but It could work. Still for now It's best they focus on SK7 and the other things they are already working on since we haven't even seen the spin off pin ball game yet.

Yeah SK7 is a big project so it’s best they focus on that first. Though they did say afterwards they’d start doing side projects afterward so an SK fighting game would be great afterwards

Also still wonder why the Pinball game didn’t release yet

Jadeinchains

Yeah SK7 is a big project so it’s best they focus on that first. Though they did say afterwards they’d start doing side projects afterward so an SK fighting game would be great afterwards

Also still wonder why the Pinball game didn’t release yet

Yeah surely a pinball game wouldn't take that long? ( obviously I have no idea but I'm just imaging ) but yet we haven't seen anything from it, not a release date or any footage, The most I have seen was some pictures of the girls for It or something but I don't remember where.

Then on top of that you have SK7 and the anime too both of which we've seen nothing for either so there's a lot to see still, I'm just hoping that next month cause of E3 and it being summer they'll finally decide to show off something for the games and anime so that we can finally see what they are going to be like. I want to see gameplay and what it looks like and what new characters will get in etc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
has there been any news of the next wave girls being in an actual SK game?
I wanna know too so my goth queen of darkness and depression can join and kick Ryona to the curve <3
Fubuki (2).png

Just kidding...I hope >.> I'm afraid ill end up liking her more than Ryona...

Jadeinchains

has there been any news of the next wave girls being in an actual SK game?

Not really for new waves though @KasumiLover69 goth girl and the other 2 from NL are going to be in SK7 so there's that. For new waves all we really can say right now Is that it seems hinted a lot at Arc Angels and the idol girls being in SK7 and Meimei and Fuga are super popular so they could be likely.

This is fuga and Meimei btw for those that don't know.
latest

C-unAY6XgAA2OQI.jpg

Also New link is getting an update next week with the Mikagura sisters -
DdcrGvCU0AA5bN7.jpg%3Alarge

Banana56

This game is said to be a big project which they say won’t be the end of the series, but would be a smooth landing for if it was. So after SK7even, they’ll start focusing on making side games from then on.

There is still the rumored Dodgeball title. Also they said they wanted to make a fighting game and RPG. Seeing as Asuka & Yumi are potentially gonna be in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, it could be an early sign towards that.

As for SK7EVEN, like Jadeinchains said there isn’t much news on it other then Fubuki, Gekkou, & Senkou from New Link debuting in it. Also the New Wave Girls are likely going to be added due to Arc Angels & Milky Pop’s design/weapon revamps, Fuga & MeiMei getting VAs, and the fact that the NW Girls that we’re added in PBS (Souji, Leo, Yuyaki, Bashou) along with Ayame who debuted in EV as dlc are present.

A reminder on Arc Angel & Milky Pops redesigns

08485352-4EA9-42AC-BC03-C9561FAF1B91.jpeg

D8A93EF0-07B8-4318-A248-04056FF88E23.jpeg

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Also New link is getting an update next week with the Mikagura sisters -
DdcrGvCU0AA5bN7.jpg%3Alarge
I'm out of gems. They better have event farms for them or I'm gonna be salty.

edit:
New Link just updated. Mikaruga sisters are in. There are Gacha SSR versions with unique swimwear costumes, as well as farmable R ones from an event.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm surprised Mikagura Sisters, Jasmine and Ryoki haven't been released for Burst remake yet, we have Kagura and Naraku and New Hebijo/Gessen but not the EV characters yet.

Jadeinchains

I'm surprised Mikagura Sisters, Jasmine and Ryoki haven't been released for Burst remake yet, we have Kagura and Naraku and New Hebijo/Gessen but not the EV characters yet.

Apparently, their art for New Link has been shown, Here are some of the pics for them. Also, side note but my fave Matsuri finally got an XR card! :D
cmn_cl20024100.png
cmn_cl20023200.png
cmn_cl20022000.png
download_9.jpeg
There's more pics of the Mikagura sisters in New Link as well.

Jadeinchains

Well now that that's them in the game I guess for the other characters there's Dai and Rin and then Ryoki, Kagura and Naraku. So I wonder when we'll see them. And once they are added then they might move onto adding New Wave characters to the game. :D That would be awesome. I'd imagine girls like Fuga and Meimei with voices already would be first.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Apparently, their art for New Link has been shown, Here are some of the pics for them. Also, side note but my fave Matsuri finally got an XR card! :D
cmn_cl20024100.png
cmn_cl20023200.png
cmn_cl20022000.png
download_9.jpeg
There's more pics of the Mikagura sisters in New Link as well.
I was talking about Burst Re:Newel, so idk why you quoted me with this

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD