Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

Have you guys seen the new PBS Sunshine Edition swimsuits??:oops::p I'm surprised no one posted it since it was on twitter I saw for a couple hours xD

View attachment 25446

View attachment 25447

Are they rereleasing the game? Seems a bit late for a new edition announcement. Also, I see they have Kagura as one of the main girls, pretty much confims she will have her own team (obviously Naraku and the Mikagura sisters) for 7even.

We're actually supposed to finally be getting news on what seems like the 1st of August, so soon. It will be about the 2nd season of the anime they are working on and also news about Peach ball.

Oh and the 2nd season of the anime has been said to be a new original story but I'm guessing we'll learn more about it on the 1st. :)

Are they doing like they did last year and have a live stream with new announcements?

Jadeinchains

Senran-Kagura-Presentation_07-27-18.jpg

"Marvelous and Honey∞Parade Games will host a “Senran Kagura New Title Presentation 2018″ on August 2 at 20:00 JST, the companies announced. It will be live streamed on YouTube.

The broadcast will feature the latest information on the second season of the Senran Kagura TV anime (teaser website), Peach Ball: Senran Kagura for Switch, and Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link for smartphones. While not listed, Senran Kagura 7EVEN for PlayStation 4 is also a possibility. Outside of game and anime information, the broadcast will rank the famous places and rare spots of Akihabara that welcome Senran Kagura with open arms."

So lots of news coming on August 2nd! :D From what I've seen on discord besides Peachball and season 2 of the anime and New Link they'll also be announcing a new title and on discord it's mentioned that that could likely actually be Senran Kagura 7. So there's a lot of news coming for SK very soon! :D

P2p1mbs

I hope they announce a deep crimson remake to compliment burst renewal. They already want to do it so they may as well go ahead. Maybe they can use whatever gameplay style 7even will use.

It does introduce Kagura and Naraku who will clearly play a role in 7even so rereleasing the game they first showed up in makes sense. They can even add in the DLCs, especially Ikaruga's brother as a playable character.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they announce a deep crimson remake to compliment burst renewal. They already want to do it so they may as well go ahead. Maybe they can use whatever gameplay style 7even will use.

It does introduce Kagura and Naraku who will clearly play a role in 7even so rereleasing the game they first showed up in makes sense. They can even add in the DLCs, especially Ikaruga's brother as a playable character.
I hope so too! Mainly becausr Murasame would be playable and he's my 4th favorite girl in the series:p

Banana56

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura launches December 13 in Japan

Peach-Ball-Fami-Init_08-01.jpg

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
will launch for Switch on December 13 in Japan for 4,980 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. The pinball game is developed by Tamsoft.

A 9,960 yen limited edition will include a copy of the game, a physical version of Senran Kagura Reflexions including the additional characters and three new Fabulous Reflexions, and a downloadable content code.

The story sees Haruka develop a body transformation medicine called Kemonar, which turns the girls into cute beasts. In order to turn them back into humans, you must play pinball.

The game is set at a day-and-night amusement park. By clearing missions and building up points, the new “Sexy Challenge” system will activate. If a ball hits one of the girls, you can enjoy various suggestive reactions, such as water pouring onto them, and in the end their clothes will come off. There is also a Super Sexy Challenge, and since their chests and butts move closer to the pinball flipper, they become easier to hit.

The series’ “Locker Room Mode” will also return, and there is also an HD Rumble-supported “Skinship Mode.”

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/peach-b...ches-december-13-in-japan#8qcW4eLmbeibPuhR.99

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Peach Ball: Senran Kagura launches December 13 in Japan

Peach-Ball-Fami-Init_08-01.jpg

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura
will launch for Switch on December 13 in Japan for 4,980 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. The pinball game is developed by Tamsoft.

A 9,960 yen limited edition will include a copy of the game, a physical version of Senran Kagura Reflexions including the additional characters and three new Fabulous Reflexions, and a downloadable content code.

The story sees Haruka develop a body transformation medicine called Kemonar, which turns the girls into cute beasts. In order to turn them back into humans, you must play pinball.

The game is set at a day-and-night amusement park. By clearing missions and building up points, the new “Sexy Challenge” system will activate. If a ball hits one of the girls, you can enjoy various suggestive reactions, such as water pouring onto them, and in the end their clothes will come off. There is also a Super Sexy Challenge, and since their chests and butts move closer to the pinball flipper, they become easier to hit.

The series’ “Locker Room Mode” will also return, and there is also an HD Rumble-supported “Skinship Mode.”

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/peach-b...ches-december-13-in-japan#8qcW4eLmbeibPuhR.99
I don't really have an interest in the pinball game but that HD Rumble supported "Skinship" mode sounds interesting, I wonder what it is? XD

Jadeinchains

More images and screens of Peach Ball, I'm surprised all this is coming out now rather than at the livestream tomorrow.
Personally not super interested in this game since I'm not a pinball fan but the art etc looks really nice and cute.

IMG_20180801_111802.jpg

IMG_20180801_111815.jpg

IMG_20180801_111819.jpg

IMG_20180801_111821.jpg

IMG_20180801_111805.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
More images and screens of Peach Ball, I'm surprised all this is coming out now rather than at the livestream tomorrow.
Personally not super interested in this game since I'm not a pinball fan but the art etc looks really nice and cute.

IMG_20180801_111802.jpg

IMG_20180801_111815.jpg

IMG_20180801_111819.jpg

IMG_20180801_111821.jpg

IMG_20180801_111805.jpg
HNNNNNNNGGGGG! I love it! <3 I may get it actually, that's how pinball should be played, in full 3D XD

P2p1mbs

The streaming will be tomorrow isn't it? It will be during afternoon where I live so I'll have to risk watching it from work...

I'm surprised at how little they have said about 7even, even after more than a year since announcing it.

Jadeinchains

HNNNNNNNGGGGG! I love it! <3 I may get it actually, that's how pinball should be played, in full 3D XD

Yeah the art looks super good so far from what we've seen. :)
And yeah @P2p1mbs It's tomorrow the livestream will be happening, They mentioned news of the Season 2 of the anime, New Link, Peach Ball, And a "new title" which could possibly be SK7 which I hope it is because It would be great to finally see something about SK7.

Banana56

IMG_20180801_111802.jpg

IMG_20180801_111815.jpg

IMG_20180801_111819.jpg

IMG_20180801_111821.jpg

IMG_20180801_111805.jpg

Omg it actually looks much better then I expected it to be. The concept looks really cool.

Can’t wait for the stream tomorrow. Really hoping SK7EVEN is shown tomorrow. Would be weird if they had nothing last year and still had nothing a year later.

Edit: Yeah today marks an official year since SK7 was officially announced

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/892337699821993984

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

!!! They just showed the WIP of Asuka from SK7! And she's got a new model! :D So that's new models confirmed then I'd say we can say! It looked great too! I'm really happy they've shown something for sk7 because I've been wanting to see more from it for a long time now.

P2p1mbs

!!! They just showed the WIP of Asuka from SK7! And she's got a new model! :D So that's new models confirmed then I'd say we can say! It looked great too! I'm really happy they've shown something for sk7 because I've been wanting to see more from it for a long time now.

If a model is all they can show, that probably means the game is still a long way from release but lets just see...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD