Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

But yeah It's seriously been so long since we've received SK news, We do however have the second series of the anime starting in only 10 days now which personally I'm excited for, Besides that there's Peach Ball releasing in Japan in December and I think Renewal finally releases in the West next month.

Its coming out sooner than I thought. Did they even release any other trailer for it besides the one announcing it during the stream?

Also the actual reason I'm posting is that we did get a little something, Takaki the creator of SK just teased this guest character for something ( whether that's for PBS, renewal or something else I have no idea and neither does anyone else )
Doedo21XkAAmFrN.png

Genuinely looks like it could be Lili from Tekken to me but with a slightly different outfit?

I thought Lili as well, looks likely. Seems a bit late for them to add a new character to PBS and I doubt its for Renewal.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would love that to be lili but the hair doesn't seem like it would be as long as how Lili the queen wears hers xD hopefully the new girl will look as good as the goth girl they introduced in new link tho! <3

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
kinda looks like lili, but guest character this late in pbs, seems kinda risky as the new sk game is coming out locally next month.

Jadeinchains

I would love that to be lili but the hair doesn't seem like it would be as long as how Lili the queen wears hers xD hopefully the new girl will look as good as the goth girl they introduced in new link tho! <3

I knew you'd be happy If It turned out to be Lili, It really does look like it could be her though It's hard to see her hair cause of the huge emoji. :p No one seems to be able to recognize who it is based on the outfit.

kinda looks like lili, but guest character this late in pbs, seems kinda risky as the new sk game is coming out locally next month.

Yeah I imagine It probably wouldn't be pbs, It could potentially be a guest character for SK7.

Jadeinchains

sk7 seems more likely, isn’t supose to be out in japan soon?

It was originally planned to release this year in Japan but that seems very unlikely now with how little of it they've shown of the game, So I'd say next year is more likely now for it's release date. Hopefully soon we'll start to get a lot more info and footage of the game and we'll get some sort of release date for the first half of 2019.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
It was originally planned to release this year in Japan but that seems very unlikely now with how little of it they've shown of the game, So I'd say next year is more likely now for it's release date. Hopefully soon we'll start to get a lot more info and footage of the game and we'll get some sort of release date for the first half of 2019.

aah that makes senses as next to nothing has been shown for it. well hopefully they use the additional time to work out the kinks of the game.

P2p1mbs

With the new anime coming soon, I'm surprised no one posted the trailer from the initial stream here yet:
^I'm not really liking the new style, I prefer the ones from the games' openings...

Wasn't really looking forward to this anyways, I'm more interested in the Bloom Into You adaptation releasing tomorrow...

Jadeinchains

Well I didn't wanna think it was true but the girl isn't Lili xD its just Kafuru xD

Also it seems like it's for the peach pinball game which makes sense since iirc Kafuru is actually a pretty popular character I think

Oh that's strange since it mentioned guest character but oh well they look good regardless, I'm not sure what It's for though? I don't know If it's for the PB game like Kafuru being in it or If it's to promote it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh that's strange since it mentioned guest character but oh well they look good regardless, I'm not sure what It's for though? I don't know If it's for the PB game like Kafuru being in it or If it's to promote it.
Im not sure which game it is either although I hope it's for Burst renewal xD there's also probably still gonna,be a guest character but he's probably gonna wait to show it for the time being

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh I actually just looked it up and apparently it's to announce a new Senran Kagura themed cafe where you can get food and merchandise.
Ugh one of those again? XD Cafes and everything are good and all but it's not exactly exciting for anyone who doesn't live in Japan >.> it would be nice to see those dresses as DLC tho since they do give me lili vibes tbh

Pn33milan

Last time i checked, kafuru was probably the most popular one of her team, but not really that popular in general.
I mean, she still was in the left side of the rankings, but that was basically it.

I personally like her (more than her sisters, at least), but i kinda prefer Ryouki

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Last time i checked, kafuru was probably the most popular one of her team, but not really that popular in general.
I mean, she still was in the left side of the rankings, but that was basically it.

I personally like her (more than her sisters, at least), but i kinda prefer Ryouki
Ryouki isn't her sister tho, she's related to Ryona the queen and Ryobi xD Kafuru is a tsundere loli who wants to be seen as mature so it makes sense why she's so popular on the Japan charts but Yumi, Hikage, and Yomi are still the top three iirc. And yeah I like Ryouki the most out of the EV newbies since she's an angel and she turns very foul and vile when she's angry which used to be me until I knew better xD
They more than likely will be. The question would be for what game will they show up for; PBS or Renewal?
My bets is on Renewal since its the most recent game, but they did add that boring anime girl with the short purple hair several months after PBS cooled down so that game's still open for debate, I'll get her either way tho regardless of game xD They also recently released those special thong swimsuits in PBS so support for the game is still probably a thing too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I know she is not her sister.
I meant kafuru is better than her sisters, but in her "team" i slightly prefer Ryouki XD
Oh my bad xD and Yeah Ryouki is better than Jasmine imo, but Sayuri the old woman is definitely the best out of the three, I love her wind power and how she can literally give all the girls a run for her money at her old age xD

Jadeinchains

It's also worth mentioning that the first episode of season 2 of the anime comes out tomorrow. I'm not exact on the time it will be out at but apparently Crunchyroll should have the first episode with English subs about an hour after its released.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD