Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's also worth mentioning that the first episode of season 2 of the anime comes out tomorrow. I'm not exact on the time it will be out at but apparently Crunchyroll should have the first episode with English subs about an hour after its released.
I'll probably be at work by the time it comes on but if it is worth watching I'll watch it, but only if Ryona and that other goth girl are in xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well its only on PS4 and PC and only being removed on PS4 so do the maths lol

The real question is why now? EV and PBS had intimacy mode without any problems so why the censorship now? Also does this mean the intimacy mode will have to be patched out from those games?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think they'll patch it out in the older games but it makes me want Burst renewal less since its not the full game xD

Atahotaku

I don't use to play in Intimacy Mode, but this is the first step. The next would be not localization of the game. In any case, one buyer less. This is bullshit

UpSideDownGRUNT

Also it seems to specifically be the US version so far, Marvelous UK have not said anything about a delay to the game or censoring Intimacy mode.

All Marvelous UK has tweeted about Senran Kagura lately is twitter hashtag stuff, birthdays and dlc for Reflexions and PBS.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I heard about that censoring thing, I think it's the mode where you interact with them? Definitely stupid regardless that it's being censored. In other news though I watched the first episode of the anime and honestly I really liked it, It got darker than I was expecting.

PS: I know we don't really post the New Wave cards here anymore but after 200,000 years Matsuri got a new card so It's a special occasion. :p
download_30.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I heard about that censoring thing, I think it's the mode where you interact with them? Definitely stupid regardless that it's being censored. In other news though I watched the first episode of the anime and honestly I really liked it, It got darker than I was expecting.

PS: I know we don't really post the New Wave cards here anymore but after 200,000 years Matsuri got a new card so It's a special occasion. :p
download_30.jpeg
DARKER??? ok I'm watching xD and I don't really mind the censorship tbh, the mode isn't all that tbh, I prefer taking pics and such to actually groping a SK girl with very limited reactions :p

Jadeinchains

DARKER??? ok I'm watching xD and I don't really mind the censorship tbh, the mode isn't all that tbh, I prefer taking pics and such to actually groping a SK girl with very limited reactions :p

If you look up on google something like "senran kagura shinovi master episode 1" you should probably be able to find a site streaming the uncensored version actually.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Ok so who is this platform holder?? I just wanna talk :mad:

The platform holder is definitely one of the Western branches from Sony, possibly the US branches. The very same group that banned Super Seducer & Omega Labyrinth Z.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/feminists-rejoice-super-seducer-censored-ps4/53327/

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/...on-ps4-ps-vita-in-north-america-europe/62269/

Its possibly due to a new policy Sony had recently added.

https://twitter.com/wyrdwad_tom/status/1050935551509970945

So something like Intimacy Mode that involves touching mechanics are going to be a big no no on US (maybe EU) releases for Sony. I think were going to need to play Steam releases that allows it or play Asian verisons of Playstation games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You shouldn't have to do all that tho, especially just to access a feature that wasn't problematic before. I'll pass on wasting extra money on a PC or Asian version just to play something that should already be in xD they better compensate that for something for US players since that's not my full money's worth when a mode is dummied out for the West imo

Kasumi-Phase-X

You shouldn't have to do all that tho, especially just to access a feature that wasn't problematic before. I'll pass on wasting extra money on a PC or Asian version just to play something that should already be in xD they better compensate that for something for US players since that's not my full money's worth when a mode is dummied out for the West imo

I agree that we shouldn't have to be doing stuff just to get a feature when it wasn't problematic before. But in situations like this where if gaming platforms decides to make policies where you can't insert "problematic or adult content" or game companies decide to censor western releases due to potential backlash from moral guardians & mainstream media. Having Asian releases & PC version is the way to go for uncensored content of Japanese videogames, the good part with Asian releases is you get English subtitles like DOAX3 & Bullet Girls Phantasia.

Wasting extra money, couldn't you just cancel the US release and get the other versions?

What's with everyone's massive Hardon for One Angry GamerGater lately?...

Hardon? It just a website I follow, and showing some examples of Sony banning games that I listed.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Also it seems to specifically be the US version so far, Marvelous UK have not said anything about a delay to the game or censoring Intimacy mode.

All Marvelous UK has tweeted about Senran Kagura lately is twitter hashtag stuff, birthdays and dlc for Reflexions and PBS.
Welp... Marvelous just confirmed the PAL version will also be censored on Twitter. I don't personally mind cuz I rarely ever used Intimacy but c'mon... Apparently its because of Sony's new thingy on erotic content soooo I guess I won't see Gal Gun 3 if that ever gets announced.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD