Senran Kagura Series

Lulu

You can't pretend that their aren't any good Rated E games either. Especially for those who own Nintendo related games. Also if anyone don't want a game too extreme or anything then Rated T games is also an option.

I'm not pretending... I'm out right stating that most of them are garbage. And I'm going for any game thats good regardless of what is Rating is.

Disturbing in what regard? Any game that involves horror, action pack or a post apocalyptic setting is going to have disturbing elements.

well in SK's case... You don't find the depiction teenage looking characters in near naked situations disturbing ?

JJdude

I'm not pretending... I'm out right stating that most of them are garbage. And I'm going for any game thats good regardless of what is Rating is.

I mean just go for the mainstream ones, like Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros, Crash Bandicoot/ Spyro, Final Fantasy, you know those.

well in SK's case... You don't find the depiction teenage looking characters in near naked situations disturbing ?
Eh to me not really, because they are just fictional characters. (Plus the whole thing about Japan's legal age thing but that's another topic) Also you can just turn off the clothes breaking in the options menu if anyone is uncomfortable about it.

P2p1mbs

*Claps* Alright back on topic. So anyone think Daidouji would make her appearance in the next episode?

I do hope she willl but I expect she will only be back for the last episode. Just as long as she does show up, I am ok. Hopefully, she looks better than that brief shot we saw of her last episode.

JJdude

I do hope she willl but I expect she will only be back for the last episode. Just as long as she does show up, I am ok. Hopefully, she looks better than that brief shot we saw of her last episode.
I'm hoping too. Tag teaming with Rin if possible. If not then there possibly could be an OVA for them to show up.

Lulu

And you will. Just not with certain other games.
MOAR !!!
latest

Kasumi-Phase-X

At October 16, Yagyu4k (Igrasil Studio) had made a tweet that he made a petition on change.org which is an attempt at SIE (Sony Interactive Entertainment) to change their current policies which had been effected ecchi titles within Japan including Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, Senran Kagura 7even, & DOAX3 Scarlet.

Post Oct 29, 2018 #3,472: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/senran-kagura-series.5229/page-174

The petition gotten Sony UK's attention: https://www.change.org/p/sony-towards-sony-their-new-policies/u/23700542

Yagyu4k is going to have a conversation with Sony UK, which something will be taking place. Who knows the outcome is going to be for PS4 ecchi titles.

Source: oneangrygamer

Maybe this censorship thing is a blessing in disguise... no offense but the one and only SK game I played had awful gameplay.

The Censorship could help the developers step up and improve in other areas... or it might kill them forever :eek:

Which would be a shame because Daidoji is pretty cool.

The censorship is only "a blessing in disguise" is if your the kind of person who just can't stand content that you personally like yourself, along with being an enemy of freedom of expression, even your comment #3,554 is definitely admit your for censorship in games (the only thing on your comment is you have better standards than Sony & Steam combined).

Censorship improves nothing especially video games take example Ninja Gaiden 3 2012 (dismember limbs not on original version), the game wasn't gory compare to previous titles and I didn't like how Ninja Gaiden 3 was played. Even you mention on comment #3,557 "90% of the Rated E Games are Licensed Shovelware" so there goes the logic of Censorship improve in other areas.

All censorship will do with games like Senran Kagura for example is getting fans upset, and giving them reason to not play on the console or the game. Your curious on how they adapt, heres the result:

What the results they get Rank 12:

https://www.sankakucomplex.com/wp-c...YuragisounoYuunasan-Game-First-Week-Sales.jpg

Other game companies just censored it on PS4 version, while the other versions didn't get censored which will give us reason to say screw Playstation. Even if disturbing content isn't a reason you play games which isn't a big deal on its own and you haven't happen to find games that has content with solid gameplay. Using censorship is just plain overkill does nothing but cause problems for developers & consumers. Fans/Consumers of ecchi games will be encouraging the developers to run away to PC since they'd don't have to deal with private companies censorship policy.

PS. Even if they're games that have disturbing content, so what?

Edit: I was also going to say They could just shift Focus to PC but apparently Steam is also cracking down on certain types of games... usually its just troll games that are just cluttering the store but who knows... they might go after Fan Service next.

Heres bit of information about what gets on Steam: "we've decided that the right approach is to allow everything onto the Steam Store, except for things that we decide are illegal, or straight up trolling. Taking this approach allows us to focus less on trying to police what should be on Steam, and more on building those tools to give people control over what kinds of content they see."

https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1666776116200553082

Claiming themselves "not being the taste police":

They've been cracking down 2 hentai games with 18+ characters with the claim of "child exploitation" (which I won't link since I'd keep it at 17+ standard), and an all-age version of Hello Goodbye.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/...olice-bans-hello-goodbye-vn-from-steam/72946/

Lulu

@Kasumi-Phase-X
No offense dude but using the whole "Freedom Of Expression" Shtick so you can keep ubdressing Teenagers and Hacking People to pieces makes you sound like a very disturbed individual.... infact... I think NAMBLA has made a similar argument for their cause... Think about for a second.

Good to see steam maintaining their principle... now if they could do something about all that clutter then that would be great.

Jadeinchains

Ok, real talk. Which character from another series you think would have a guest appearance in the newest game?

DoA is definitely an easy pick with Marie, Ayane and Honoka guest appearing in PBS, EV and New Link so I wouldn't be surprised to see a doa character in SK7. Other series though...Hmm I'm not sure, I imagine there's a lot that have potential to be in SK, especially since PBS also had Neptune and Sonico.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ok, real talk. Which character from another series you think would have a guest appearance in the newest game?
I wouldn't mind another kunoichi from another game, like Mai Shiranui would be EPIC! Ibuki from SF would be cool too and they still have yet to add Kasumi in SK so that's a good opportunity too. I also wouldn't mind if they featured brawler type girls like Lili or even Taki or Sophitia from SC, there's honestly so many possibilities if they didn't limit themselves

Also JJ you may wanna merge your posts so you don't get in trouble xD

P2p1mbs

Ayane is the most frequent guest character so she is almost guaranteed to show up again. Marie and Honoka were also in PBS but seeing how Ayane also uses weapons and kills, those 2 might not show up in a game featuring killing. Kasumi could show up but she has yet to appear in an SK game so it might be unlikely.

Jadeinchains

It would be a shocker if they manage to cooperate with Nintendo and include one of there characters. Some one like Pyra from Xenoblade 2.
View attachment 26686

Yeah actually she could definitely be in SK7 or a future game considering her popularity, Not to mention that If SK7 is on Switch as well It would be a very big possibility. I really hope despite the whole Sony thing that SK7 info is still on the horizon because I want to see more from that, We've after a year and a half since the original announcement only seen two images of Asuka and that's it.

PeachBall comes out in Japan on the 13th of December so that will officially be all currently revealed games besides SK7 released in Japan, So after that maybe we'll start to see more. And the anime ends this month too.

JJdude

Yeah actually she could definitely be in SK7 or a future game considering her popularity, Not to mention that If SK7 is on Switch as well It would be a very big possibility. I really hope despite the whole Sony thing that SK7 info is still on the horizon because I want to see more from that, We've after a year and a half since the original announcement only seen two images of Asuka and that's it.

PeachBall comes out in Japan on the 13th of December so that will officially be all currently revealed games besides SK7 released in Japan, So after that maybe we'll start to see more. And the anime ends this month too.
One can hope really. That's if Sony doesn't have more strict policies later down the road that could make it difficult for the game to develop. Then Nintendo and PC is the way to go if it were the case. Also I hope the anime does well enough to continue.

Lulu

Except you know, most of them aren't teenagers and no ones really killing any one. But whatever.

you're missing The Point... The Fact is they LOOK like Teenagers...

Team Ninja pulled the same bullshit with Marie Rose saying she was 18... its an arbitrary number they use to make something thats obviously not okay to make it seem like its okay.

So yeah I don't Sony is being unreasonable when they say: "Cut That Shit Out.".

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
you're missing The Point... The Fact is they LOOK like Teenagers...

Team Ninja pulled the same bullshit with Marie Rose saying she was 18... its an arbitrary number they use to make something thats obviously not okay to make it seem like its okay.

So yeah I don't Sony is being unreasonable when they say: "Cut That Shit Out.".
Lulu you may want to just drop it, you're kinda derailing the thread at this point and making people uncomfortable to reply. You may want to stop or else someone may report you

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD