Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

I dont have a ps4 yet and I really shouldn't be spanding more money than I have to at the moment but since the game store I visit only has 1 copy of the special edition of estival versus left, I went and got it. I'm regretting it at the moment but I'm sure I'll feel better once I play it for myself in a few months. At least the art book is nice, I particularly like this image:

feminity_training_by_fu_reiji-d9wecba.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I dont have a ps4 yet and I really shouldn't be spanding more money than I have to at the moment but since the game store I visit only has 1 copy of the special edition of estival versus left, I went and got it. I'm regretting it at the moment but I'm sure I'll feel better once I play it for myself in a few months. At least the art book is nice, I particularly like this image:

feminity_training_by_fu_reiji-d9wecba.jpg
yeah that pic is hot~

Number 13

SK Peach Blaster 1st week sales on Media Create

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/media-create-sales-31317-31917#disqus_thread

Sold about 53k which is a decline compared to past entries, but is expected when you make a SK game PS4 exclusive when the series has been handheld focused for years. Still barely sold better then SK2, but mainline entries always sell worse compared to the more fanservice light hearted spin offs.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Imagine how much sales they'll get once they localize it to hungry westerners like me! Plus Japan and consoles don't really mix anyway, they're more into arcades and handheld since they're always pretty much on the go

Jadeinchains

SK Peach Blaster 1st week sales on Media Create

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/media-create-sales-31317-31917#disqus_thread

Sold about 53k which is a decline compared to past entries, but is expected when you make a SK game PS4 exclusive when the series has been handheld focused for years. Still barely sold better then SK2, but mainline entries always sell worse compared to the more fanservice light hearted spin offs.

I'm surprised since didn't people say it was sold out everywhere? Hopefully it sells more in the next week and when it comes to the West.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Y'know, I say 'simple' because most, if not all of what you say here seems to be driven primarily by your libido.

And no, it's the same.
Nympho_Hole_033-1.png

Really it isnt, I like hot stuff and I'm shameless about it is all although there's worse people than me in that regard. And it is?? Ok... ngl, I would've thought they wouldn't improved that. Hopefully they eventually add a touch like thing in X3 like that, I'd probably download it just because of that....in fact, X3 is actually what got me into the whole butt thing, I didn't really think much of it before

Oh and how much more explicit is Ryona in this game? And if you can can you please share a screenshot of her and her new bow??? I love that bow, it makes her look so cute and innocent!!

Argentus

The 4chan SK threads sure are something...

heslEDk.png

"I wonder who else will be added as dlc. Maybe 2B?"... Hmm.

I love it honestly though so I'm not complaining, There's a lot of pages as well. The things they post/shitpost is so insane It's great.

"Chiyo gave me a brojob with her vagina" XD that one cracks me up. In case you don't get the joke, Chiyo is the "Grew up as one of the boys" type tomboy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I took advantage of that sale and got this, have to say I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase:
C7kBQH4XgAApPou.jpg:orig

C7kDFsiXQAQ7siv.jpg:orig

The back view tho...I had to choose a short hair option to get the most out of the screenshot. Absolutely love the outfit, I didn't remember the skirt being that short

Kodachi

Standard Donor
That dress is really nice I might just cop something for Guan Yu
Alright, good to know, sorry I doubted you! And pleassssee I could take....Ugh, who am I kidding??? I can barely handle Ryona in the dressing room, she'd whup my ass mainly because I wouldn't hit her like she would want me too, and I couldn't outrun her since she just skates. Although don't doubt me tho, I can fight, I specialize in mimicking my favorite fighting game moves, I would be mid to top tier in DOA, Ryobi, Murasaki, and Miyabi would definitely kill me and I'm afraid of Imu and her rod....

And honestly I only got into SK in the beginning because of this video:
You're gonna love Ryona in PBS she reacts to things accordingly ^o^

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think the consensus is that Kanu has the best school uniform out of everyone, it reminds me of Sakura's from SF, way better than the Hebijo one

P2p1mbs

I'm listening to the estival versus soundtrack that came with the copy I got and while I like some of the themes, especially Renka's and Homura's, I like deep crimson's tracks more.

Most notably, Daidoji's deep crimson theme:

and deep crimson's main theme:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm listening to the estival versus soundtrack that came with the copy I got and while I like some of the themes, especially Renka's and Homura's, I like deep crimson's tracks more.

Most notably, Daidoji's deep crimson theme:

and deep crimson's main theme:
I only like a select few, like the meaning of a festival since I like how they sway their bodies to the rhythm. I also like Lu Bu and Sun's theme and ryona, ryobi, and Asuka, and Imu and Ikaruga's themes. The rest are not really that memorable imo

Number 13

Prefer SV themes especially for Ikaruga, Yomi, Miyabi, and Homura. Main reason why I bought the SV character theme DLC in EV.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They've come a long way...I remember in the earlier games when the character arts were much tamer and the only thing really lewd about them was the boobs. They're way more erotic in EV, just compare EV ayame to THAT Ayame!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD