Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

Maybe the guests coming to 7 will be sk characters?

Off topic but is Tekken 7 getting more guest characters?

There seems to be a lot of collabs going on recently, Now Tekken, SK and DOA are starting to come together and that's awesome. I'm excited for where it could go. For Tekken characters in SK I think that might be for the next game SK7 and not PBS. I'm wondering If we're even getting more characters for PBS cause I was expecting new wave girls as dlc but it's been silent.

P2p1mbs

There seems to be a lot of collabs going on recently, Now Tekken, SK and DOA are starting to come together and that's awesome. I'm excited for where it could go. For Tekken characters in SK I think that might be for the next game SK7 and not PBS. I'm wondering If we're even getting more characters for PBS cause I was expecting new wave girls as dlc but it's been silent.

Its been said that Tekken 7 will have 2 dlc guest characters. I would love to see DOA characters but SK characters are ok too.

On topic of SK; I've finished the waistdeep dlc from deep crimson, disappointingly short but the story of the girls turning into chibis is quite entertaining and playing their chibi forms feels surprisingly different. I'm now going thru the hipster dlc missions which turn the game into a side-scrollling flying game and its also quite fun, if a bit hard to get used to. Both dlc can each be good premises for full spinoff games if they wanted.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Tekken 7 is getting two guest characters for the year, however they are based on choosing from the fans and yeah we shouldn't expect Tekken characters outside of their own game this year according to Harada focusing his own game.

For early responses, Harada shutted down Walking Dead Negan, SK characters, and Tales series Lloyd awhile ago from the fans. Says they don't fit.

Ironically, it may be because of weapons but yet Yoshimitsu has one lol.

Jadeinchains

Tekken 7 is getting two guest characters for the year, however they are based on choosing from the fans. But yeah we shouldn't expect Tekken characters outside of their own game this year according to Harada focusing his own game.

For early responses, Harada shutted down Walking Dead Negan, SK characters, and Tales series Lloyd awhile ago from the fans. Says they don't fit.

Ironically, it may be because of weapons but yet Yoshimitsu has one lol.

It's only a matter of time until someone requests Goku. But that's interesting that it's getting more guest fighters, A doa character would definitely be cool if they went with that. I'm paying attention to T7 but not as much as before so I'll still be watching for what character gets in.

Jadeinchains

Double post but the new event is out! There is SO MANY new cards this event. And best of all Matsuri got 2 new cards this event right now!

.eJwFwUsOgyAQANC7cACGT2VG79BNk64NQYI0Wggzrhrv3vd-6hqHWtQu0nkB2CqnNjbN0kYsWZfWypFjr6xTOyGKxLSf-SsMlqZpRhc8UQhkTHiAN-TQk0FjLaFDnOEZha9R1_dLf3pR9x9yLSPH.j30GwTW2H0OEZUPUcECgysED7s8

.eJwFwdENgyAQANBdGIBD4eDqDv1pBzAECdJoIdz51XR33_upaxxqUbtI5wVgq5za2DRLG7FkXVorR469sk7thCgS037mrzBMhPgIs7dE3pMx3oE1NAeHLqDDYHHyBM8ofI26vl_604v633K0I8k.3jiJQIfKtS-IdK7ArMUwF-ESvl8

This one is so cute! Happy to see Matsuri got more cards. :D

Jadeinchains

Yay I managed to get the Matsuri studying card! The description is "Japanese is hard" :D I like the little descriptions like that since Matsuri barely knows Japanese since she went to the University in Japan but clearly is from America. And I really like the cards in this event, Not only is there so many but there nice and casual.

Banana56

The next spin off game should be dodgeball

http://nintendoeverything.com/senra...rent-genres-dodgeball-pinball-water-shooting/

This came out alongside the water gun spin off before PBS was announced

Yay I managed to get the Matsuri studying card! The description is "Japanese is hard" :D I like the little descriptions like that since Matsuri barely knows Japanese since she went to the University in Japan but clearly is from America. And I really like the cards in this event, Not only is there so many but there nice and casual.

Pretty cool to see the descriptions to the cards relate to each character

It would be really cool to see Matsuri and Yoshimitsu speak English in the real games

Mayor-Of-Mustard

A bit off-topic but any tips for fighting those fox ladies that circle you I've tried everything is transformation and spell-spamming the only choice?

Matsuri is so cute. why do i love so many new wave girls more than the actual cast.

Banana56

A bit off-topic but any tips for fighting those fox ladies that circle you I've tried everything is transformation and spell-spamming the only choice?

Tbh idk any tips for characters in general, but spamming Ryona's gun move and using Mirai definitely helps

Yeah they and the monsters that later turn into teleporting girls are the hardest enemies

Jadeinchains

The next spin off game should be dodgeball

http://nintendoeverything.com/senra...rent-genres-dodgeball-pinball-water-shooting/

This came out alongside the water gun spin off before PBS was announced

Pretty cool to see the descriptions to the cards relate to each character

It would be really cool to see Matsuri and Yoshimitsu speak English in the real games

Yeah I love how the descriptions relate to them and yeah English would be Matsuri and Yoshi's first language and their from what I understand are learning Japanese now that they live there. I really hope they get into the other games.

And yeah @Mayor-Of-Mustard Matsuri's awesome same with the other new wave girls.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's only a matter of time until someone requests Goku. But that's interesting that it's getting more guest fighters, A doa character would definitely be cool if they went with that. I'm paying attention to T7 but not as much as before so I'll still be watching for what character gets in.

Oh dear god no, though I will definitely make a bet that Harada will shut that down too. As much as I like Goku, no one wants to deal with that character on a honest scale so me neither.

Whoops, didn't want to get you guys far too off topic. Cheers.

P2p1mbs

So apparently, Murasame (Ikaruga's brother and the series' first and only playable male) is unlockable for free in deep crimson just by having a save file of burst. I'm not sure I'm glad I didnt have to buy his dlc since never wanted to buy him anyways. I guess I'll try him out when I get REALLY bored.

Also, I just finished the bustline dlc and it along with the waistdeep dlc for deep crimson has made Mirai my favorite character; both dlcs are ALL just about her trying to get bigger boobs and finishing both stories unlocks some seriously silly customization features. Besides the playable chibis of all the girls save Rin, theres now a boob size setting.

In order from biggest to smallest, the sizes are named:
Zeppelins
Wrecking balls
Beach balls
Cannonballs
Basketballs
Cantaloupes
Snow globes

Baseballs
Apples
Peaches
Cherries
Mirai :eek:

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Got the mission dlcs i think it was worth a fiver because it's making me more determined to max out the girls I've only maxed about five of them not sure

and lol why didn't mirai pull a ryobi and make her shinobi tenshi have zeppelins

i googled the bustline dlc very strange i can see why they made mirai flat it just doesn't suit her (like i think honoka should be about mila or pai's size tbh)

i would like to see a doa girl with like kafuru's size

P2p1mbs

I just got to try out Murasame (I'm bored here at work) and he's just as ridiculous a playable character as I expected; his moves are just him swinging around a kusarigama and either hitting himself in the head or getting his head stuck in the ground. Definitely funny to use (he has no transformation but can go frantic, complete with stripping down to his underwear :eek:) but totally not worth buying.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD