Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

I finished all the deep crimson dlcs so I can move on fully to burst. I got used to the shift from 3d to 2d more quickly than I expected and I like how I can now play the story missions in any order per chapter since it means I can play in my own pace with any character. The missions do feel a bit redundant since I'm just going from one corridor to another (with looping backgrounds) facing the same enemies but its still fun since the missions are so short.

Also, maybe its just the different camera angle but I like the animations for this game more than deep crimson; its much easier to see how the different girls attack, particularly Kasuragi and Hibari. I also like how in this game, Haruka actually fights by punching and kicking as opposed to the later games where she just uses her puppet thing as well as the fact that unlike in deep crimson and the vita version of estival versus, she actually wears her coat when transformed (I guess the 2d perspective makes it easier to render).

Argentus

New SK Badges to celebrate SKs 5th anniversary. Kasumi and most of the Sakigei girls have them too

C-S8jBsVoAEcJY_.jpg

That's great, Happy Bday Ageha

Speaking of Bdays, it's also Motochika's

C-SaVRCVoAEvNTp.jpg

CHIYO GOT A BUTTON?! I WANT IT!

Mayor-Of-Mustard

ohmygod

why is haruka so hard to play as.

i lose like more than half health just fighting shinobi grunts >.>

any tips i'm not embarrassing myself on gamefaqs again

finally got it!! you get so used to playing as her after a while. her style is so weird O_O hard against grunts and easy against other shinobi it's usually the opposite or maybe my playstyle of spamming aerial waves and ground jumpy thingies

Last edited:

Banana56

Seeing as SK7 should be the beginning of a new series, I think there will be a new protagonist.

Probably Fuuma, she's the only leader among the more prominent NW teams that isn't in PBS

b250532a8129e3b9d87401f5c49a9618.jpg

latest

I'd say either Yuyaki or Leo, but both are good ninja so idk

Also wonder how SK7 will be gameplay wise. The Burst series had a 2d beat em up format while the Versus series had a 3d musou style

ohmygod

Same, she's one of the hardest for me alongside Yomi, Ryoki, and especially Minori

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Seeing as SK7 should be the beginning of a new series, I think there will be a new protagonist.

Probably Fuuma, she's the only leader among the more important NW teams that isn't in PBS

latest

Also wonder how SK7 will be gameplay wise. The Burst series had a 2d beat em up format while the Versus series had a 3d musou style

Same, she's one of the hardest for me alongside Yomi, Ryoki, and especially Minori
Minori's 5* scroll should be her 2* and vice versa. 2* scroll is so much more effective. same goes for haruka.

Jadeinchains

Probably Fuuma, she's the only leader among the more prominent NW teams that isn't in PBS

latest

I don't really know much about Fuma but it would be cool for them to set the ground work of a new story with SK7 with new characters. And by that I mean introducing the new wave girls and their schools etc. Even if they aren't all playable they should introduce them in some way.

For game play I'd want the similar game play to EV since I prefer that to the look of sk2's side scrolling levels. However the boss battles with the Yoma where it's a 3d battle looks amazing so I'd love to see the return of Yoma and bosses in general, The good thing is is that PBS has bosses so that looks good.

I want to learn about the new wave girls though In SK7 so I'm hoping they have big parts in the story so that we can finally learn about them. And obviously I want Matsuri in but I'll not get my hopes up completely. But yeah I agree SK7 should definitely be setting the story up for it's continuation I'd say.

Banana56

I don't really know much about Fuma but it would be cool for them to set the ground work of a new story with SK7 with new characters. And by that I mean introducing the new wave girls and their schools etc. Even if they aren't all playable they should introduce them in some way.

For game play I'd want the similar game play to EV since I prefer that to the look of sk2's side scrolling levels. However the boss battles with the Yoma where it's a 3d battle looks amazing so I'd love to see the return of Yoma and bosses in general, The good thing is is that PBS has bosses so that looks good.

I want to learn about the new wave girls though In SK7 so I'm hoping they have big parts in the story so that we can finally learn about them. And obviously I want Matsuri in but I'll not get my hopes up completely. But yeah I agree SK7 should definitely be setting the story up for it's continuation I'd say.

Before I thought it would only be realistic to expect the New Hanzo, New Hebijo, Touno Tengu, and Zodiac Guiding girls

But after seeing the Arc Angels in the SK7 teaser, that shows they'll likely be in. Seeing as Milky Pop will probably be their rivals, I see them in too.

That leaves 4 other teams left (Maisen, Shinozuka, Sakigei, Metropolitan). At that point, they already added majority of the New Wave girls, mind as well add the rest

It'll probably be easy too since they've had 5 years to work with preparing to debut the New Wave girls in the actual game series

The only one I think may get held on for the time being are the Senki Shu girls. Likely since they'll want the other girls to be developed first before adding such prominent antagonists

And hopefully it's closer to the Versus series but with enemies and yoma bosses like the burst series

Chapstick

ohmygod

finally got it!! you get so used to playing as her after a while. her style is so weird O_O hard against grunts and easy against other shinobi it's usually the opposite or maybe my playstyle of spamming aerial waves and ground jumpy thingies
All her specials are garbage for attacking crowds for starters

What works well is square->triangle into aerial rave in her shinobi form. Her aerial raves hit a lot of grunts at once and the launch causes poison iirc

Jadeinchains

Literally a shonen protagonist with bewbs. They even got the (in this case) """"""""""""""""crossdressing""""""""""""" nailed down.

Queen of the tom boys.

I prefer her in her normal clothes and hair versus her attempt there at being girly lol.

yessss love Kanzaki. she's the usual "Hyper masculine lady totally fails at being feminine" type.

She's my top of the next wave girls. The twins are my second, Chiyo and the poison girl tying for 3rd, and sleepy head is 4th.

She's not my favourite but she is really cool. If she got in the game it would be nice to have a school uniform with trousers though the skirts are cool. PS: I'm guessing Seimei is "sleepy head"?

Argentus

Queen of the tom boys.

I prefer her in her normal clothes and hair versus her attempt there at being girly lol.

She's not my favourite but she is really cool. If she got in the game it would be nice to have a school uniform with trousers though the skirts are cool. PS: I'm guessing Seimei is "sleepy head"?

I like when she's just caught off guard before she has a chance to get all "proper" dressed up

Normal Kanzaki

latest

latest

latest

Casual Kanzaki

latest

latest

latest

latest

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD