Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

Yeah I also really like Kanzaki

She has a really cool vibe to her, but can also be quite too

Her fighting style also has her using eye techniques, so it would be really interesting if she became playable and used that in the games

Wonder how she and Miyabi would interact tho, considering they both have the same trait

Argentus

Yeah I also really like Kanzaki

She has a really cool vibe to her, but can also be quite too

Her fighting style also has her using eye techniques, so it would be really interesting if she became playable and used that in the games

Wonder how she and Miyabi would interact tho, considering they both have the same trait

to be fair, a lot of the Next Wave girls are directly patterned off the "main" cast.

Banana56

to be fair, a lot of the Next Wave girls are directly patterned off the "main" cast.

Agreed, especially the New Hanzo and New Hebijo girls (though that one is the most intentional)

It's kinda a good thing since It'll help compliment the NW girls to the originals

Ryobi/Ryona to Ukyou/Sakyou
Haruka to Kochou
Hibari to Kanon and Ushimaru

And more

-----

Though I could definitely see some more intense rivalries too

For example Nachi who is pretty much like Yomi though with the most opposite trait, her love for money and wealth, and even walking around with a suitcase filled with money

So Yomi and Nachi will definitely bump heads

Jadeinchains

Yeah even though some of them have parts based on other characters I think they'll all pretty cool. Plus there's girls like Matsuri who bring something new that would add to the cast.

Agreed, especially the New Hanzo and New Hebijo girls (though that one is the most intentional)

It's kinda a good thing since It'll help compliment the NW girls to the originals

Ryobi/Ryona to Ukyou/Sakyou
Haruka to Kochou
Hibari to Kanon and Ushimaru

And more

-----

Though I could definitely see some more intense rivalries too

For example Nachi who is pretty much like Yomi though with the most opposite trait, her love for money and wealth, and even walking around with a suitcase filled with money

So Yomi and Nachi will definitely bump heads

Omg lol really she walks around with a briefcase full of cash?

latest

Is her animal the Kappa or something, And lol I want her in the game if she's like this, She seems fun. Plus I like her design.

Banana56

In light of New Wave girls debuting in SK7, let's get to know 1 girl from each NW team per day

Starting with the leaders

Fuuma

CXvkPJAWwAU3bAy.jpg

Fuuma(風魔) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A descendant of Fuuma Kotarou (風魔小太郎), she comes from a historically righteous and good family. She struggles in school and is a frequenter of supplementary lessons, however she is constantly cheerful and positive. Having the same circumstances as Asuka, she feels a sense of affinity with her.

Wielding chains with shuriken attached to them, she excels at long range slashing attacks.

Souji

latest

Souji(総司) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Hailing from a distinguished evil ninja family, she was taught from a young age that strength is righteousness. She has a tendency to overestimate her own ability, anyone can see that she is obviously a narcissist. However, she doesn't realize this herself. She's extremely confident in her looks and abilities. Any chance for her to show off, especially to the player, she'll gladly take it

She wields a chain-like whip with various sized sickles attached to it to slash her opponents.

Mai

latest

Mai (舞) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A member of the idol group Milky Pop and a 2nd year high school student. She often acts without considering the consequences, she was unexpectedly scouted and became an idol. She's pleased with her current situation in which many people love her, however to continue being a ninja student, her true identity is a kept a secret. Being both a ninja and an idol, she is carrying out a very reckless dream.

Wielding a microphone stand model training sword, she carries out slashing attacks.

Tsubaki

Cl3zBSRWYAAnqo9.jpg

Tsubaki(椿) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series.

She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A first-year student, leader of the A.R.C. Angels, and the only daughter of an old Japanese inn. A strong independent spirit, in order to live alone she beat the gate of Saint Venus. Bands, ninjas, if it's the means of living alone she'll consider it. Also, she's not the type to choose one occupation, but will occasionally pick the wrong type of job.

She uses sound based hand-to-hand combat using special wrist guards.

Tsubame

CnuErdjWcAEKowg.jpg

Tsubame(燕) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Her father is Russian.

Her septum is strong, so basically she's rebellious. Because she was made fun of for her short stature, she loves Japan because the children are small. She considers her lack of height is because of her mother and so their relationship is delicate as she is in the middle of puberty.

Her fighting style involves dual wielding blades.

Kaede

66bb9230563b4503f739e1787300a5d8d17bd77c_hq.jpg

Kaede(楓) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 3rd year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. She's the tsundere president of the manga research club, however she will never tell anyone about what kind of manga she draws.

If there's a doujinshi event happening, she will skip out on missions and go participate, she hasn't got her priorities in order.

Her fighting style involves throwing the stationary in her messenger bag.

Kosuzu

latest

Kosuzu (小鈴) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year at Sakigei municipal. About when she reached the age of discretion, she was able to speak to the energy of the earth. There weren't any ninja that could do that. Until middle school she was able to live like an ordinary person.

It's her specialty to use her clarinet's timbre to manipulate the energy of the earth.

Kochou

6aecbdc20b82df12afa7bade4db9d40b0cd168ff_hq.jpg

Kochou(胡蝶) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave.

A 3rd-year at Hakuoh Girls Academy. A member of the public morals committee at the University, she studies with the normal students during the day but after night falls she secretly gathers with the other talented girls and trains. She strictly enforces the rules and does not compromise.

As the president of the public morals committee, her sincere personality and impartial actions and leadership makes her popular amongst the student body. She is the leader of the "Three public moral princesses".

Conjuring serpents into battle, she specializes in attacking enemies with her whip of love.

Yuyaki

Cimz97cWgAAixUQ.jpg

Yuyaki(夕焼) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Senran Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released on the 14th February 2014.

She's very much aware of what it is to be a leader, and her strong sense of responsibility leads her to mediate in various troublesome situations.

On the other hand, her personality does a complete 180 into brutality when she's got an unsheathed weapon in her hands. She's fine while she's mediating, but once she loses her patience, snaps, and draws her blade, she ends up becoming the center of the trouble herself.

Leo

Senran-Kagura-NewWave-744.jpg

Leo(麗王) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst.

She's a second year student in high school, and the leader of the Zodiac Guiding Star Association. Always calm, cool, and collected, she holds her team together with her strong leadership skills. She prizes elegance and decorum. Also, she loves naps, and will take even the smallest opportunity to doze off a little. She retains her elegance even while doing this.

Being one of the wealthiest shinobi in the series, Leo is the celebrity socialite daughter of a high-class family. Leo is the older sister of Hyōki.

Her fighting style centers on high-speed, slashing attacks from her laser blade.

Hyoki

C9C14Z4XcAA5iUt.jpg

Hyōki (豹姫) is a boss character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. Fueled by a huge disdain for Leo, she formed Senki Shu in order to harness the power of yōma and destroy the very fabric of the shinobi principle.

Yeah even though some of them have parts based on other characters I think they'll all pretty cool. Plus there's girls like Matsuri who bring something new that would add to the cast.

Omg lol really she walks around with a briefcase full of cash?

latest

Is her animal the Kappa or something, And lol I want her in the game if she's like this, She seems fun. Plus I like her design.

Lol yep, even her weapon has a stack of cash connected to a fishing rod

latest

latest

latest

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Lol didn't even realize Tsubame was the leader of the international girls. Tsubaki looks cool though the leader of Arc Angels. There's some leaders I actually forget about half the time like Kochou, Kosuzu and Kaede. ( had to look at their pictures to remember their names :p ) I guess they haven't clicked with me or something. The other's are cool though.

Banana56

Lol didn't even realize Tsubame was the leader of the international girls. Tsubaki looks cool though the leader of Arc Angels. There's some leaders I actually forget about half the time like Kochou, Kosuzu and Kaede. ( had to look at their pictures to remember their names :p ) I guess they haven't clicked with me or something. The other's are cool though.

Lol yeah I wonder how Tsubame will be like as a leader considering she's rebellious

Tbh I sometimes forget Kosuzu and Kaede too, which is weird considering they both interest me (Kosuzu's ability to speak to the energy of earth, and Kaede with her manga obsession)

Banana56

2/5

Hijikata

latest

Hijikata(土方) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series.

She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She is a first year at Hanzo. Using an incident in the past as a motive, she confronts her training with the spirit of Jouzai Senjou (常在戦場) in her. She wears her armor for the purpose of protecting her comrades. Be they enemy or friend, she does not forgive anyone who doesn't respect life.

Wielding a giant hammer, her fighting style uses large swinging attacks.

Chitose

8a7d5c3df772f53d2c73d40d6d9ce1cfef6fcd15_hq.jpg

Chitose(千歳) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Originally from the slums, her parents sold her off. She is extremely distrustful of others, comparable to Yomi's past. She considers ninja to be consumable goods and would not balk at throwing away even her own life. While she does have a sweet side, she mostly comes off as cynical and distant from others.

She wields a giant matchlock rifle that shoots evil bullets.

Josui

latest

Josui (如水) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A member of the idol group Milky Pop and a 2nd year high school student. Her sense of justice and responsibility are strong, dragged along by Mai and Tamaki she became an idol. Worrying about their identities being discovered, she's always bracing herself for that moment. Because of that she's very sensitive to other ninja's presence.

Her fighting style involves knocking down enemies by manipulating her flexible ribbon.

Karasu

c46def662447a537d381d8807c5afeec40a62e20_hq.jpg

Karasu(鴉) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year High School student in the rock band 'A.R.C. Angels'. As soon as she meets someone and their eyes meet she can't help but chat, she's the mood maker in charge of creating a lively atmosphere. Amongst her fans, her light Kansai dialect is popular. She thinks that her band and ninja work are enjoyable. Karasu is an outgoing, moody girl who loves to chat. She sometimes wants to be the center of attention, that trait perfectly suiting her as a rock star. Karasu is determined and will take on any challenge, and hates losing fights. This trait shows how much she cares about being a shinobi

Using her super-alloy guitar, she beats down enemies but this style has its pros and cons.

Ageha

latest

Ageha (揚羽) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Her mother is Spanish. Due to the influence of her mother's country, compared to other girls she has a very mature atmosphere. Her behavior is also somewhat mature. She loves showy/flashy things, and above all she loves to dance. It seems the reason she chose to pursue the path of a ninja is her father.

Her main fighting style involves rose decorated Senbon Needles.

Hisui

latest

Hisui(飛彗) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. She's a cosplayer with intense love for special effects. She longs to be a masked hero, in order to be able to exterminate monsters in the coolest way possible. She diligently trains every day.

Though it looks like a toy, she specializes in using her light saber to beat down enemies.

Chiyo

latest

Chiyo (千代) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 1st year at Sakigei municipal, a cheerful girl that likes fun things. She likes to cause mischief, until middle school she lived among boys. She dislikes skirts that restrict movement.

Her trumpet acts like a blowgun.

Kanzaki

CnuEK9kXEAA4d3t.jpg

Kanzaki (神咲) is a playable character from the Senran Kaguravideo game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year at Metropolitan Light Cherry Blossom Female University. She has a very tough personality and mannish appearance, capturing the hearts of the female students she is one of the "Three public moral princesses". For the purpose of helping the weak, together with Kochou she aims to implement their ideal school. She hates crooked things, she has a side of her that isn't versatile.

Her fighting style involves using eye techniques and a straight sword in direct conflict. Whenever she uses her eye technique her pupils will shine bright red.

Misato

006903c4999fe068dc8bd60c8d41a3d165107454_hq.jpg

Misato(深里) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th Januarary 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

She calls herself "the strategist of the Touno." She wants to be seen as a cool-headed intellectual, but as she's a highly emotional person at heart, she doesn't really pull it off very often. Kumi likes to tease her over this, and the two fight a lot as a result. Member of the Touno Tengu Ninja Squad and a third year high school student.

She fights by manipulating the weather with a fan made of leaves.

Ginrei

CBiQrgPUIAAqxGG.jpg

Ginrei(銀嶺) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

Loyal to Leo above all others and possessing comparable combat prowess, she reigns as the team's Number 2. However, she has a bad habit of mistaking her objectives and going off on a misdirected rampage. Possesses a deep love for spiral-shaped sculpted objects.

Member of the Zodiac Guiding Star Association and a second-year high school student. She gets along well with Leo in both public and private, acting as her leader's right-hand woman.

Number 1 when it comes to simple physical strength, she freely wields her long drill lance in battle.

Miki

UR_Miki_2.jpg

Miki (神姫) is a boss character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave.

P2p1mbs

I didn't notice it before since I mainly read the subtitles but it seems that Hibari refers to herself in third person. Its really distracting. Is that an anime thing?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I didn't notice it before since I mainly read the subtitles but it seems that Hibari refers to herself in third person. Its really distracting. Is that an anime thing?
I think so, a lot of DanganRonpa characters refer to themselves in third person (Gonta, Ibuki, Tenko, etc.) but it usually gets changed to first person in the English translation.

Banana56

3/5

Ayame

latest

Ayame (菖蒲) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series.

She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Above all else her own desires take precedence, she's a very relaxed, my pace sort of girl. At first glance in middle school, she idolized Katsuragi. She's doing well with her 'I want to harass you' appeal. She wants to kill her past self to move on, which is a very negative way to live. Her fighting style is martial arts without weapons, wielding iron gauntlets and iron boots.

In Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus, Ayame appears as the shopkeeper in the shinobi shop (She also appears in Estival Versus as a DLC character).

Ibuki

Ibuki(伊吹) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She adores Haruka and she will do anything to please her. Her strength, appearance, and family are all extremely ordinary, and she claims that she has the most common sense at Hebijo, however when she's with Haruka she expresses her true hidden feelings.

Using large "M" shaped scissors, her fighting style is to cut up opponents.

Kagari

Z1rH58C.jpg

Kagari (篝) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A member of the idol group Milky Pop and a 2nd year high school student. She has a large hearted and warm personality. She thinks of her comrades as her family, in middle school she was a legendary leader of a gang and there wasn't a single person who didn't know her. Now she's changed, to become a full-fledged ninja she undertakes any kind of training. She's not interested in being an idol, however pulled along by Mai and Tamaki she made her debut in the world of show business.

Her specialty is wielding a tambourine-shaped knife, using it to cut up opponents.

Ukyou

b0e92f6d73692828d06a175ff849a19e.jpg

Ukyou(右京) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year High School student in the rock band 'A.R.C. Angels' and the identical twin sister of Sakyou. Originally she had a calm and quiet personality, however as a result of her desire of wanting to be bright and cheerful like Sakyou, during the day she behaves excitedly. Among the fans of A.R.C. Angels, she's popular with those that like childish characters. When she "turnovers", her original self comes out and she calmly eliminates obstacles.

She specializes in using her bass-shaped machine gun to shoot down enemies.

Yoshimitsu

latest

Yoshimitsu(吉光) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Her father is American. Since her youth was spent in America sometimes English slips out when she speaks. Due to the influence of her former master who taught her ninja arts, her style of speech is a little old fashioned. She dreams of becoming a super ninja that plays an active role in the world.

She specializes in attacking enemies with her electrically charged pom-poms.

Kasumi

latest

Kasumi(霞) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She is a 3rd year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. Excelling at information gathering, she aims to enter the Intelligence and Analysis team. She is very shy and hardly ever talks.

From her PC, she summons an electric based persona which she indirectly manipulates to attack enemies.

Fuga

latest

Fuga (風雅) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. 3rd year at Sakigei municipal In a school where lots of ninja manipulate the atmosphere, Fuga is at the top of her class. A gentle personality, she's popular for her looks. But she has a unique dialect that is at least not irreparable.

By scattering fireworks from the strings on her shamisen, she lets loose a flame attack.

Chihaya

latest

Chihaya(千早) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 3rd year at Hakuoh Girls Academy. She is Kochou's right arm and is one of the "Three public moral princesses". She has an easygoing personality and strangely, she worries about the enemies she defeats. The reason she became a ninja was because she left it to chance, she doesn't really think ninjas are anything special.

She attacks enemies by manipulating crafted candy that has been strengthened with ninja arts.

Kumi

181aff4916f591487f5422319dccd196f77c5785_hq.jpg

Kumi(九魅) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Senran Kagura live stream on the 8th of January 2014 and was released on the 14th of February 2014

Freewheeling, aggressive, and always seeming close to blowing her top, she's the very model of a "problem child." That said, when it comes to the weak or people who are relying on her, she's got a big-sisterly disposition. She'll take care of them to her last breath, though she'll complain while doing it.

The team's usual pattern goes something like this: Kumi will tease Misato until they start fighting, then Yuyaki will then intervene and try to mediate. When Yuyaki seems on the verge of losing it, the still-aggravated Kumi and Misato end up teaming up to stop her.

A member of the Touno Tengu Ninja Squad and a third-year high school student.

She fights by using her nine tails to wield a variety of weapons.

Kurohoro

231a0c03e88b0d36deb6825ff6c8f5b7d3acc193_hq.jpg

Kurohoro(黒母衣) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Senran Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

A highly calculating person, her hobby is watching others dance in the palm of her hand.

She's in charge of information gathering and analysis, for which she employs astrology. However, she has a tendency to place too much trust in her abilities, leaving her extremely fragile when a situation proceeds in ways contrary to her expectations

Member of the Zodiac Guiding Star Association and a third-year high school student.

She specializes in hidden weapon techniques using the wide array of poisoned lethal weapons she keeps concealed in her sleeves.

Yuki

Yuki_SR.jpg

Yuki (愉姫) is a boss character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave.

Yuki can appear bright and cute one moment, then dark and foreboding the next.

Jadeinchains

I like almost all of them better than the actual cast >.>

R.I.P lol! XD

I like the main cast but I do really want to have the new wave girls in the main games. Cause we don't know anything about them and that would be interesting to learn. Even though The new waves girls that got in PBS I don't think got much development.

With that said I've only played EV before though which I know is like the game with the least amount of development of the characters in it. So maybe when I play PBS and SK7 when things are hopefully more serious I can learn more about them.

P2p1mbs

With that said I've only played EV before though which I know is like the game with the least amount of development of the characters in it.

From what I've seen of estival versus, the development of the characters is still good, especially for the gessen and hebijo girls. Shinovi versus also had some good character development (besides hebijo's story mode which is basically them rampaging around killing the other teams). The hanzo and crimson girls got more development in the 3ds games since they were the only teams in those games. The 3ds games also have more serious stories particularly for deep crimson due to the heavy focus on yomas. Since its been said that the story arcs of the 3ds games are (sadly) concluded, it looks like the series will follow the more lighthearted tone of the non 3ds games.

Banana56

4/5

Seimei

CrP8fjTUAAAf7Wm.jpg

Seimei(清明) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. In a nutshell, she sleeps a lot. She placed her trust in a vision she had and enrolled at Hanzou Academy to walk the path of a ninja. She hates noisy people. She tragically lost her family and pet dog, which motivated her to attend Hanzō National Academy with the intent of avenging her lost loved ones.

Wielding a giant rocket launcher that can simultaneously fire all barrels, she has a very flashy fighting style.

Ashiya

Clu6PcfWYAAIa4G.jpg

Ashiya(芦屋) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. The self-proclaimed disciple of an unidentified God with the cardinal number suffix of 666. She adopts a haughty attitude towards whomever she comes into contact with. For that reason she has few friends. She herself is aware of her attitude and although she is using her full strength to better herself, she fails every time and gets even more aggravated.

She wields three chakrams, which she deftly uses to cut up her opponents.

Tamaki

77b95720b63ab75e1b771b6e7a5bf59039026af6_hq.jpg

Tamaki (珠姫) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A member of the idol group Milky Pop and a 1st year high school student. She was once a naive and unrefined girl, however now her duties as an idol take precedence. She really enjoys herself, she feels making people happy as a side job is a job worth doing.

Her specialty is wielding an aura-clad hula hoop to cut her enemies up.

Sakyou

i_can_t_leave_it_here_by_fu_reiji-dadcikn.jpg

Sakyou(左京) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year High School student in the rock band 'A.R.C. Angels' and the identical twin sister of Ukyou. Originally she had a frank, broad-minded personality, however as a result of her desire of wanting to be more mature like Ukyou, during the day she behaves calmly. Amongst the female fans of A.R.C. Angels, her melancholic atmosphere is popular. When she "turnovers", her original sealed self is released and she's quite brutal.

She specializes in using her bass-shaped shotgun to shoot close targets

Matsuri

latest

Matsuri(祀) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Her grandmother was a ninja. Pursuing her beloved grandmother, she eventually arrived in Japan and became a ninja student. Because she's poor at Japanese, her vocabulary is extremely limited. Her sense of justice is strong, however she is extremely gullible so is easily used by people with evil intentions.

She uses a tomahawk to slash and hit enemies.

Motochika

Cno_Kz0WYAAc9CM.jpg

Motochika(元親) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. A very cheerful girl that loves trains. She has a strange hobby of forcing a strange voice when making announcements inside the carriage. As her appearance suggests, she has a carefree personality, she doesn't really think she shouldn't be working as a ninja.

Using ninja arts, she summons a mini train which she enjoys fighting together with.

Kanon

Kanon (花音) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 2nd year at Sakigei municipal, She is a crybaby with a cowardly personality. Having masochistic tendencies, she practices only to get caught in a vicious cycle of failure. She wants to prove to herself she can overcome her crybaby habits.

She lets out powerful indirect attacks through air vibrations with her Taiko drum.

Kisaragi

a8893efbd0c3f1bded764184aba0c3d1304f13e8_hq.jpg

Kisaragi(如月) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 3rd year at Metropolitan Light Cherry Blossom Female University. A member of the Public Morals Committee. She's blunt with her words and is a girl of many mysteries. She is always motivated and will execute missions without fail. She has declared her admission into the University is just a stepping stone, she tries her utmost to avoid interacting with the other ninja. Very rarely are her hidden feelings revealed.

Her fighting style involves wielding dual hachiwara and capturing techniques.

Ushimaru

CpwuVmyWcAAtPfe.jpg

Ushimaru(牛丸) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

She does everything at her own comfortable pace. She's serious and hard-working, but both the course and tempo of her efforts tend to be out of sync with those around he

Member of the Touno Tengu Ninja Squad and a second-year high school student.

Her whip attacks are ever-changing and unpredictable. Her slow movements leave her opponents off-guard when her whip's tip comes at them at high speed and from all directions.

Syuri

all_set_by_fu_reiji-db46gp9.jpg

Syuri(朱璃) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th Januarary 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

Serious and quiet in temperament, she tends not to stand out. A fervent believer in her own (wrong-headed) assumptions. She wants to become a magical girl, and is well-read in literature that has made her an expert on certain shady areas of knowledge, which is what led to her being scouted as a shinobi.

Member of the Zodiac Guiding Star Association and a second-year student in high school.

Her specialty is cutting attacks delivered from a distance by her blade-bearing yo-yos.

Maki

Maki_UR.jpg

Maki (愛姫) is a boss character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She's an unstable, soft-spoken ninja who possesses an unsettling aura. She gets very envious of everyone around her, whether it be beauty or affection, and will go berserk because of this.

Using kitchen knives, her fighting style involves stabbing and slashing anyone who dares to go toe-to-toe with her.

Jadeinchains

This reminds me of that music video of "All the things she said" by T.A.T.u

Matsuri

latest

Matsuri(祀) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. Her grandmother was a ninja. Pursuing her beloved grandmother, she eventually arrived in Japan and became a ninja student. Because she's poor at Japanese, her vocabulary is extremely limited. Her sense of justice is strong, however she is extremely gullible so is easily used by people with evil intentions.

She uses a tomahawk to slash and hit enemies.

Finally lol the queen of SK! :p

Banana56

Muramasa

CyiaCwPXUAYnCZH.jpg

Muramasa(村正) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 1st year at Hanzō National Academy, she's a cat-ear wearing, mechanized robot. Abandoned on the side of the street, Hibari picked her up. From then on she's lived in Hanzō National Academy. She loves Hibari and wanted to be useful to her, so she became a ninja. However, Yagyu is a bit annoyed by her because she feels that Muramasa is getting in the way of her and Hibari's relationship.

Muramusa has a fun-loving, childish, innocent personality making her similar to Hibari, Minori, Aimu and somewhat like Hanabi. She is programmed to have feelings like other girls. Despite her cheerful nature, Muramusa is strong and determined, and really wants to make Hibari happy. Muramasa is also quite intelligent and can sense when evil is lurking. She never tried real human food, but prefers oils and solutions. Though she may be a robot, that doesn't make her any different than other good shinobi.

She wields massive Vernier on her arms that deliver shocking blows. Using them, she prides herself in aerial movement.

Bashou

CdGYBkbWAAAtdEb.jpg

Bashou (芭蕉) is a playable character from the Senran Kaguravideo game series.

She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She enjoys reading poems in quiet places. She has a calm and carefree personality and is charmed by Hikage's mysterious atmosphere. When she's nervous, sometimes the tone of her voice goes strange.

She is a very calm and carefree yet very poetic. She enjoys reading poems and often searches for inspiration to write them

Her fighting style involves using a large brush, which conceals a sword to stab enemies, and ink character ninja arts.

Yugiri

latest

Yugiri (夕霧) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A member of the idol group Milky Pop and a 3rd year high school student. A daughter of a high class family with a calm, optimistic personality. To bid farewell to her life of having felt no excitement she's constantly searching for a new way to live her life, she thinks this is a good way to stave off boredom. However, her independence is lacking and she's the ruin of other people as she drains them of their kind intentions.

She specialises in attacks using her phantasmagoric baton.

Tachibana

CnlPgznXEAAlY81.jpg

Tachibana(橘) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 3rd year High School student in the rock band 'A.R.C. Angels'. She hates lies and equivocation. Because she carefully chooses her words she ends up not saying anything. Even in interviews she is silent, so in the time she's considering what to say Karasu often acts as a proxy. Although she seldom speaks, there are fans who are crazy about her for that very reason. Her earnest style of playing the drums has caught the attention of many professional drummers.

She stuns opponents with her drum sticks clad with electricity.

Meimei

Cr-pMUNWYAADUmi.jpg

Meimei(美苺) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. She's an exchange student from China. She loves reciting classical Chinese literature out loud, she has a bright and attractive personality. Although her family lives in Japan, she doesn't like to talk about them.

Her fighting style involves throwing steamed bun shaped bombs

Kuroudo

fd2d785c9cf1ea4b.jpg

Kuroudo(蔵人) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 1st year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. Generally recognized to be a military enthusiast. She habitually wears her mask and is isolated in her class because of it, however when it comes to missions she's extremely professional.

Her fighting style involves using poisonous gas and a knife.

Aria

latest

Aria (亞璃亞) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 3rd year at Sakigei municipal, A personality like a Polish charango, she likes fun things. Uneventfully living in the past, she gazes toward the future. Things like the occult, urban legends, etc tend to be romantic to her.

She crushes her opponents with gigantic cymbals.

Ranmaru

a3136ab35728ee5f.jpg

Ranmaru(蘭丸) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura videogame series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave. A 1st year at Metropolitan Light Cherry Blossom Female University. She is the newest member of the public morals committee. The daughter of an inventor, her father gave her the bear model robot butler "Kumapooh" which always accompanies her by her side. She is bad at expressing herself and so because she behaves like a child, she is quite lonely.

As she has just begun being a ninja she commands Kumapooh in battle.

Nachi

latest

Nachi(那智) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut inSenran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

She loves money and carries around multiple rolls of bills at all times, believing any and all situations can be solved with money. She's always all smiles when dealing with others, but even if she loses her temper, it never shows on her face, making it hard to tell how she's really feeling. She's always harboring some secret ulterior motive.

Member of the Touno Tengu Ninja Squad and a third-year high school student. She's landlord of the hidden village the Tengu Squad resides in, which is also acts as her source of income. Her shinobi interview states that something tragic happened to her father, but she doesn't fully disclose what it was.

In battle, when she swings her fishing rod, the hook transforms into something else to attack her foes.

Aimu

latest

Aimu(藍夢) is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst. She is one of the 10 new girls that were announced at the Sernan Kagura live stream on 8th January 2014 and were released 14th February 2014.

Member of the Zodiac Guiding Star Association and a first-year high school student. Combining innocence and curiosity, she's every bit as childish as she looks. Her teammates dote on her like a little sister, and she spends her days indulging her every whim.

She believes she was a fallen angel in a past life, and conducts herself as such.

In battle, she shoots from long distance with the large bowgun on her left arm.

Reki

Reki_UR_2.jpg

Reki (零姫) is a boss character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: New Wave.

In battle, she brainwashes with "eye surgery"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD