Banana56

Introducing

Hiroko
latest

4rYPDK9_d.jpg

Reka
latest

These two try to cause mischief, but the other SK girls easily defeat them

Ranmaru and Kuroudo are definitely my favourites from there. I imagine Kuroudo, Murakumo and Tachibana would have their own little friend group lol.

That would be really cool. It would probably be a bunch of "hmph" and "mmm" noises among them tho lol

Banana56

Miki fights with making puppets of other characters. Here are some examples

f6ed2f16c7fb39aa.jpg

a2912f045dc40839.jpg

6c541bd7cec8ceb7.jpg

c8a90f3ad8824d7f.jpg

617884656c62f5ca.jpg

It's going to be really interesting if the Senki Shu girls end up being bosses in SK7

Who are those two?!

They're debuted around the time the Senki Shu girls did

Though they seem more so as jokes that get beat up as oppose to full blown characters (for now). They're seen in some other girls cards

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Still can't get an A in any level with those annoying circling fox women. I've mashed every button and I still get stunned, frozen, everything.

Chapstick

Still can't get an A in any level with those annoying circling fox women. I've mashed every button and I still get stunned, frozen, everything.
I've never had a problem with those

Maybe you need to jump and attack from range more? Specials that hit big crowds work well too

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah apart from specials. I like Hanabi's 2 scroll. Trying to get everyone at level 50.

Edit: still struggling. can't manage to attack from distance or anything, they tend to avoid specials easily, i can't jump in the air and then press triangle to jump back down they seem to half my health or get it really low before i beat them so i end up getting a b or lower on each of those levels with the fox ladies in them. these fox women are a pain in the ass and i'm the only sk player in the world who thinks that.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Yeah apart from specials. I like Hanabi's 2 scroll. Trying to get everyone at level 50.

Edit: still struggling. can't manage to attack from distance or anything, they tend to avoid specials easily, i can't jump in the air and then press triangle to jump back down they seem to half my health or get it really low before i beat them so i end up getting a b or lower on each of those levels with the fox ladies in them. these fox women are a pain in the ass and i'm the only sk player in the world who thinks that.
Maybe try quick launching them? Square triangle or square square triangle

Is this on any specific difficulty?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Medium and hard mode, mostly.

I am still kinda a newb to SK I'd say, I started playing SK when Peach Beach Splash had just been announced, I think, or slightly earlier than that. The best I can do is do that jump, triangle spam although I do lose a lot of health in the progress and sometimes get frozen halfway through.

i will try quicklaunching, ever since i switched from hanabi to kafuru i've been finding them a little easier.

how do you avoid aerial waves from enemy? i've tried googling how to counterattack aerial waves like the npc does but i get nothing of the sorts so here i am.

if you haven't guessed i am literally the world's shittest SK player sooo

Last edited:

Chapstick

Medium and hard mode, mostly.

I am still kinda a newb to SK I'd say, I started playing SK when Peach Beach Splash had just been announced, I think, or slightly earlier than that. The best I can do is do that jump, triangle spam although I do lose a lot of health in the progress and sometimes get frozen halfway through.

i will try quicklaunching, ever since i switched from hanabi to kafuru i've been finding them a little easier.

how do you avoid aerial waves from enemy? i've tried googling how to counterattack aerial waves like the npc does but i get nothing of the sorts so here i am.

if you haven't guessed i am literally the world's shittest SK player sooo
To get out of raves I just pick a direction away from where the enemy is and mash tf out of circle and it almost always works

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD