Road To TFC [Sep 13, 2014] Cali Crush DOA5U Tournament (Panorama City, CA)

Pink Nitro

I WANT to go, it's just an issue of my parents letting me go. If I could hitch a ride that'd be fantastic (Maybe a controller because the one I have is being fucking stupid)

loan_grains

Damn wish I could go but, so cal is to far from me I am from the nor cal vacaville area

But yeah its being a while since any local DOA tournament took place here in Cali good to see that

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
Looks like he's going. You should hit him up about it. Maybe we'll FINALLY get to see each other at the same event for once!
Don't jinx it.

I sent Tenren a message about it. Will let you guys know.

I'm curious if Nyotengu will be out by then.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I meant to post here when I pushed this to the front page. Anyway, have fun guys. The timing is pretty great between other majors. It's too soon for me to be cleared for vacation from work or I'd look into attending.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I meant to post here when I pushed this to the front page. Anyway, have fun guys. The timing is pretty great between other majors. It's too soon for me to be cleared for vacation from work or I'd look into attending.

Too bad you can't make it. Gonna be an awesome time.

Yes, the timing is awesome. We're treating it like it's a major anyway. Cali will have to hold down this spot annually. Might as well, right? Just hope we can do the game and community well. Already got some good hype out here. And more fun announcements to come!

Brute

Standard Donor
Spoke to Tenren, and he said he'd be good with it. Gonna make sure I have no other arrangements, but it looks like I'll be able to attend at the moment.

Are there any timestamps on registration?

Shame. It would be cool to meet you (and play some rounds with you, for that matter).

Last edited:

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I'm gonna try and allow registration as close as possible to the start of the event. Don't want to exclude anyone if we don't have to.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
You've been doing a great job so far, Evan. The timing is almost perfect and having notifed the community months ahead was a grand idea as well. If you need further assistance promoting this, lemme know. Using player recognition for things like this can be a great thing at times. :)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
You've been doing a great job so far, Evan. The timing is almost perfect and having notifed the community months ahead was a grand idea as well. If you need further assistance promoting this, lemme know. Using player recognition for things like this can be a great thing at times. :)

Thanks so much, Hajin! Hell yeah I can use help promoting from top players. I'll take any help I can get. I want this to be an event so awesome no one in the fighting community can ignore it.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Thanks so much, Hajin! Hell yeah I can use help promoting from top players. I'll take any help I can get. I want this to be an event so awesome no one in the fighting community can ignore it.

I was telling Hajin earlier that I like how you jumped on everything right away and didn't wait closer to September. This give us a lot of time to promote, and give players a head start to prepare. Great job on your part!

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Thanks a ton guys. Luckily I've had a ton of support from you guys and the SCD crew. It just made sense to get the info out there as early as possible considering the sometimes difficulty of getting DOA players to show up to events. And, as you said, the early announcement allows for a lot more time for promotion.

Not to mention if you want to be treated seriously, you have to act seriously. So, in my zeal to not get embarrassed and let the community down, I figured I better just pretend it's being organized as a major from the beginning and hopefully it'll get treated as one from the community.

It's about time the rest of the country took the West Coast seriously anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD