[Sep 27, 2014] BEST of the Battle VI (San Jose, Calfornia)

loan_grains

Strong Style is sold out. BEST of the Battle is free to spectate + there's a variety of games.

I will bring an extra wired controller just in case you need it.
yeah its sold out, but i am registered under the tournament pools damn, i will just flip heads or tails on this one

Pink Nitro

So I went from totally going to maybe. You see, my grandmother's cancer got worse and her chemo treatment just landed her in the hospital, she might be discharged again soon, but if she's coming home on the weekend then I don't know if I'll be able to make it since I'll have to take care of her.

NukNuks

So I went from totally going to maybe. You see, my grandmother's cancer got worse and her chemo treatment just landed her in the hospital, she might be discharged again soon, but if she's coming home on the weekend then I don't know if I'll be able to make it since I'll have to take care of her.
I understand and no worries. Handle your business sir.

loan_grains

Man its being a while since I went to a DOA tourney but here I go, this Saturday should be great best of the battle FTW

Pink Nitro

There's some parking lots, I think you should be able to park.
As for me, I think I'll be able to attend. I won't be all that lively, but I'll be there.
EDIT: I'll need a pad, my controller's R button croaked.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD