Community Shacknews Interviews sWooZie

D Glock

Our most recent and favorite twitch streamer for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, Shacknews, has just tossed up a video interview that they recently conducted with our old pal, Adande "sWooZie" Thorne.

FQ28sfI.png

sWooZie discusses his long history with DOA, his favorite Kasumi outfit, what he could be possibly looking forward to in Last Round, and then he's put through a series of trivia questions regarding DOA.

sWooZie has been on a DOA hiatus since the early days of DOA5, but we're making a safe bet that it has something to do with his busy YouTube schedule.

Check out the interview below:

Last edited:

Chaos

Oh shit! I thought sWoozie abandoned DOA. It's good to know he's alive and still supporting the series. :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I find it funny that his favourite costume is the army swimsuit and that it is actually back.... just not on Kasumi LOL it's on A Kasumi but not Kasumi

It's probably because she looks like a Turtle, and is a Ninja, and swoozie loves the Ninja Turtles.

take a shot every time they say "Final Round"

The better game would be to take a shot for every entrant at Final Round.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I can appreciate the time Shack News has put into DOA. Just remember Final Round is our awesome upcoming tournament staple and that's probably why she confused the game being called Last Round. Good job tournament players for the hype FR matches.

I myself have stumbled and called it Final Round on several occasions though I'm pretty sure I was under some slight influence. Anyway, great fresh and entertaining take on an interview DOA related. I hope Swoozie comes back officially to DOA with Last Round. Great player, and the slight rust there was hilarious.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Swoozie is an awesome guy and I love his YouTube videos. I remember when he played vanilla DOA5 when it first game out. And yes, he is quite handsome. :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD