Skullgirls Thread

Banana56

Skullgirls is an fighting game created by Lab Zero Games. The story shows the different points of views of characters who fight to obtain the powerful Skull Heart that can only work on females. Those who get it and have a pure heart can make a wish with it, but those who don't have a pure heart and get it will immediately turn into the Skullgirl.

Although the game is called Skullgirls, it is not an all female fighting game and male characters are in it.

These are all the in game characters
Skullgirls-skullgirls-32908560-1872-1152.jpg

squigly.png
dlc_bigband.png

maxresdefault.jpg

And these are the future characters (minus Eliza and Beowulf who are already in game characters)
Skullgirls-.png

The newest installment called Skullgirls 2nd Encore will release soon for PS4 and PS Vita.

Here is a gameplay video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=92&v=Hw4ZJhcLUlU

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...-encore-shows-off-on-playstation-underground/

Last edited:

synce

holy shit are all of those new?!

it might be time for me to finally play this

AFAIK they were just potential future characters, and fans could vote on which will be DLC

Either way this game is worth playing. I never managed to learn it but it's worth it for the characters and presentation alone

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
AFAIK they were just potential future characters, and fans could vote on which will be DLC

Either way this game is worth playing. I never managed to learn it but it's worth it for the characters and presentation alone

i need those new characters though ive had my eye on this for awhile but no one really appeals to me.

indieanimator

Robo-Fortune is on PC Beta now & should be coming to consoles in June (along with lobbies!)
Skullgirls had a huge turnout at ComboBreaker & I'm trying to see if I can get locals going at the M.A.D.E. in Oakland since it's one of my favorite fighters along w/Xrd & P4AU. Send me an invite if you play weekends (esp. w.coast/mountain NA)

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD