So theres a 4chan (I know) rumor. Thoughts?

Danihimuro

Well, in September we will know the truth.

Tina, brad and Kokoro dlc
Phase high school 4
This is so wrong!

Isn't Sun-hwa a character from Lost?

DyByHands

You guys really need to stop believing in every rumor/leak list that is posted on the internet l0l
While I fully agree, I am not too sure if many or any really do believe it. I mean, it was posted by "anonymous" at 4 chan with no kinds of sources, lol. That said, there's not a whole lot to talk about in between the reveals and gameplay showcases. So there is just fun speculation to be had.

onelasttime

The fact that Ein is mentioned to have a campaign is enough proof to me that this is BS.

I see where you’re coming from but let’s not forget that MIST tried to reactivate Project Epsillion at the end of DOA5. They could actually succeed and make Ein a person again.

P2p1mbs

I see where you’re coming from but let’s not forget that MIST tried to reactivate Project Epsillion at the end of DOA5. They could actually succeed and make Ein a person again.

A new Ein as a clone you mean? Either way, its stupid to bring him back into the story, there are enough Kasumi clones running around in the story, we dont need a Hayate clone as well, especially since Hayate is inferior to his sisters.

Battlecat396

I'm not sure, i actually a bit believe this leak, because that Sun-Hwa name it's very specific, sounds like korean female with submission fighting style (because it's reveal with Bayman and Leon). After mexican fighter, looks like team ninja need korean fighter now.

And i just remembered Tina new interest. Watch at 5:33, she really want to be governor.

Last edited:

Derock

So I guess theres a 4chan roster rumor going around. I had seen this on resetera. I dont visit 4chan. But, thought this was interesting. And seen no one was talking of it here. Who knows if it can be at all believed. Its not my intention to spread rumors or pure bs. But I figured it was worth it to discuss here. Mods can/will lock or delete this if its not needed or against any kind of rules at all.
So, what do you all think?

>DOA6 roster
>Kasumi
>Helena
>Ryu
>Hayate
>Zack
>Jann Lee
>Diego
>Rig
>Lei Fang
>Hitomi
>Ayane (TGS)
>Raidou (TGS)
>Marie-Rose (TGS)
>Gen Fu (Halloween)
>Eliot (Halloween)
>Bass (Mid-November)
>Mila (Mid-November)
>Lisa (Mid-November)
>Bayman (Xmas)
>Sun-Hwa (Xmas)
>Leon (Xmas)
>Christie (Early 2019)
>Donovan (Early 2019)

>Pre-order: Honoka
>DLC (?): Tina (Governor Campaign), Ein (Amnesia Campaign), new male (judo), Brad (Ancient Drink Campaign), Kokoro (Deception Campaign), new female (dancer), Phase 4 (Highschool Campaign).

>- it has been discussed that if the game comes later, Nyotengu might be used as an early free DLC to appease the players
>- all characters appear in the story mode or are hinted, no one is felt behind
>-next stages: fireflies and ancient temple

.... yeah, no. First red flag are the characters like Tina, Brad and Kokoro demoted as DLC. Second, Honoka pre-order and Nyotengu add as possible free DLC to appease. That's a nightmare waiting to happen.

Jadeinchains

*mfw the fake leak says Lisa's in the base game meanwhile your faves are dlc*
C4rT6xuWQAA0MKB.jpg

PS: It's obviously fake though so It doesn't matter.

HHH816

https://www.psu.com/news/dead-or-alive-6-characters-might-not-make-it-to-launch-says-dev/

Some Dead or Alive 6 Characters Could End Up As DLC
In the interview, we asked Shumbori if there was a firm roadmap for future content for DOA6. He said there’s nothing planned right now, but that some characters may not be available at launch due to the tight development schedule.

At this point we don’t have a roadmap. In terms of characters, we might be having some additional characters. There might be some characters that don’t make it into the final game due to the development schedule.
Nevertheless, development looks like it’s going well. In the recent Gamescom trailer we were introduced to the new Forbidden Forest stage and got to take a closer look at Leifang and Hitomi gameplay.

In the lead-up to launch, Koei Tecmo says it’s also working hard on making the game play as smoothly as possible.

now the rumor hold some weight to it

DyByHands

Hm, for the most part that seems to be basic pr type talk. Though, Shimbori saying they have no road map seems to point to this rumor as bs. Because that seems like a crazy detailed road map.
Either way, it would be rough to have more classic characters like Tina/Brad as DLC. Though, Tina would sell much better than someone like Eliot. But idk about Brad.
I would want TN to avoid the issues that come with classics, like SC6’s Tira DLC or Tekken’s Lei Wulong.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That rumor still holds no weight, doesn't exactly mean anything with the topic at hand so let's reduce being gullible. The rumor apparently has a complete list of characters in terms of who gets shown on monthly reveals. There is no confirmation or details as to how exactly that rumor provides that information.

As for the article, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 2-4 characters don't make the final cut due to some type of time constraints, but the topic at hand somehow has a list on who exactly appears for some weird monthly reveals as well as DLC? really? DLC? we are not even on 2019 to even be speaking of DLC.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD