So....

daman077c

Glitchiest. Release. Ever.

.... and I'm not even mad about it. Wtf?

I think Skyrim has it beat, though even there, I was the same way; I wasn't even close to mad about it. This, IMO, is the best DOA to date; I think DOA 3 has finally been knocked from its perch, it's that good. :)

Dave

Some people really are saying this game is terrible. I don't see it. I mean, yeas it's a little flawed and not well thought out in places, but this is a damn good fighter. The stages-the more I play them the more I love them. The raft stage is so freaking fun when it starts moving. The artistic camera addition is neat. They really did improve on this franchise I feel. Hope more people pick it up.

Ghosty-J

Glitches? What glitches? I'm having so much fun with this game, I could hardly notice~ e_e

*clears throat*

Glitchiest. Release. Ever.

.... and I'm not even mad about it. Wtf?

Man you don't know glitchy if you think this is it.

Drake and the 99 dragons released unfinishable, you literally could not beat the game in its shipping state because it would always crash on the last boss.

There was a bug with Pools of Radiance: Myth Drannor that formatted your entire computer if you uninstalled the game.

I could list a million more examples, but what i'm trying to say here is DoA5 is far from the glitchiest.

Doug Nguyen

I know. So many new glitches just keep coming up. First its the language glitch, then the freezing glitch, then the lobby entering glitch, then changing the rules in a lobby glitch etc etc etc etc!!!!!

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
You know I wouldn't be mad either if I had won the launch date tournament for the game either. Glitches or not.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
You know I wouldn't be mad either if I had won the launch date tournament for the game either. Glitches or not.

And I would trade it all for one date with Amy....

Wait a minute, no I wouldn't. That's a lot of fucking cash.

AegisOrnus

Can't say I care either. I'm losing sleep every night and I've already sunk 70 hours into the game over the past 5 days. My girlfriend's been laying in her bed at night staring at the ceiling, trying to ward off thoughts of turning the 360 back on to play. DOA5 is amazing for what it is. I hope TN can rectify some of the more prevalent issues though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD