Soul Calibur Thread

Jadeinchains

I'd say wait until E3 since we are getting close to this years. I hope its a good one. I wouldn't keep up hopes though for a SCVI after the other stuff lead to nothing.

Jadeinchains

tumblr_n7r3oizgyf1s8j019o2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n97z9wrVL31qbokyl.gif

Nyte

Where was this said? About the themes. And to answer your question, my best guess is earliest release late 2018, latest release early 2019. SCV was announced Dec. 2010, released Jan. 2012.

also,
Zwei.jpg
@KasumiLover69
In the 20th anniversary interviews, this was said.

Junichi Nakatsuru said:
今後どんな「ワクワクドキドキ」なサウンドを皆さんにお届けできるか、サウンドチームの新たな挑戦にご期待ください。
Please look forward to all the exciting new themes our sound designing team will produce for you.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Maybe they meant the pachislo music (sic).

Or maybe they meant themes (pics) for your desktop as sound teams (that have nothing else to do) must be good at things like that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just realized...T7 is gonna be doing DLC so they may use SC gear for it like SC5 did when it added Xiaoyu, Jun, Jin, Panda, and King's outfits in their game! It'd be so cool, I could make Lili look like alternative Hilde in SC4 and I could make Anna wear Ivy' secondary outfit from SC5! ♡.♡

JAG THE GEMINI

I read it and I agree more than not but what they forgot is the first SoulCalibur which did NOT have such a "broken" glitch was a highly competitive and fun game. 2G really changed SC2 for the better it seems but for me it was always a glitch and I did NOT use it even in my session against Team Belgium or former SC2 EVO champ DTN+crew. I still think SC3 arcade edition, despite tekken influence, is gameplay wise the best SoulCalibur and stupid Bamco did NEVER release it in the west...

Last edited:

synce

Reminds me of DOA's force tech situation. After Tecmo started removing it the series became more boring. Little abusable things like that are always fun, as long as they're not relegated to a handful of OP characters. In other words, broken gameplay = good. Perfect or lopsided balance = bad.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD