Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind a reboot tbh. It can be like MK9 where something happens that causes time to revert, and the game tells the story of SC1 to SC4 and it includes all characters in the series up to that point. It lets players have their dream match ups while also better telling the story and expanding upon the plot with a better narrative. The story and lore is good but they can definitely tell it better with either a remake of SC1-4 or a reboot. It could be called "Soul Calibur: Burning Souls" or "Soul Calibur: Never-ending Legend"

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I think we should just let Hoshino do his thing. I'm sure he'll do a better job than Daishi did when it comes to appealing to everyone.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You don't get to name things anymore.
Like how im not allowed to pos- lemme stop before this gets deleted too XD but you know what I mean, like name it something good but don't use SC6, since it will be confusing to people whether it's a remake/reboot or if it'll follow that DISGUSTING SC5 narrative which I hope they burn in a fire. The story was lame, way too short

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And I hope they also make the characters outfits actually fitting and iconic like SC2 and SC3, Soul Calibur 4 was basically just a contest for all the combatants to see who could wear the least amount of clothing while being recognizable and so far Ivy and Sophitia were the winners >.>

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
And I hope they also make the characters outfits actually fitting and iconic like SC2 and SC3, Soul Calibur 4 was basically just a contest for all the combatants to see who could wear the least amount of clothing while being recognizable and so far Ivy and Sophitia were the winners >.>
Hey! Leave Ivy out of this. It actually suited her fine ass l0l

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sophitita also has 236 soul repel from SC3 and a cartwheel WR attack from SC2 they took from her o want back, Cassandra was also much faster in SC2 and Seung Mina was better there too

Argentus

I don't really wish for guests. They can be a waste of slots that could be used for legacy characters instead.

yeah but they tried to reinvent Spawn as that werewolf jackass from IV. Fuck that.

I liked spawn not because he was spawn, but because he was stylish as hell in his fighting style.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yeah but they tried to reinvent Spawn as that werewolf jackass from IV. Fuck that.

I liked spawn not because he was spawn, but because he was stylish as hell in his fighting style.
Werewolf? Which character in Soul Calibur 4 was this?

miyodarius

I don't really wish for guests. They can be a waste of slots that could be used for legacy characters instead.
I kind of agree with that. Having a guest character for one game and then disappearing the next can make a lot of people frustrated. But I fell in love with Darth Vader in SC4, and even one a few on long term is with him. And now he's gone...

Nyte

I wouldn't mind a reboot tbh. It can be like MK9 where something happens that causes time to revert, and the game tells the story of SC1 to SC4 and it includes all characters in the series up to that point. It lets players have their dream match ups while also better telling the story and expanding upon the plot with a better narrative. The story and lore is good but they can definitely tell it better with either a remake of SC1-4 or a reboot. It could be called "Soul Calibur: Burning Souls" or "Soul Calibur: Never-ending Legend"
Why not just call the reboot of the series... "Soulcalibur"? It would symbolize the clean slate the series is taking, much like how MK9 was just "Mortal Kombat".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD