Soul Calibur Thread

Nyte

It's from four pages back I think. It's a guy from Europe posting on NeoGAF. He says his friend is involved with publishing and learned Soulcalibur VI is getting published soon. He didn't give any more details because he didn't want to risk compromising his friend's position, but it looks much more believable than leaks of the past.

LarsMasters

It's from four pages back I think. It's a guy from Europe posting on NeoGAF. He says his friend is involved with publishing and learned Soulcalibur VI is getting published soon. He didn't give any more details because he didn't want to risk compromising his friend's position, but it looks much more believable than leaks of the past.
So which where is the leak

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I couldn't find a link in this thread, so I googled it and what I found what looks to be WIP concept art from a 3rd party dev.
That doesn't really mean anything imo, even if it is legit it's more likely to be early development stages. So, an announcement is very unlikely this year, let alone in a few weeks(or whenever PGW is).

Lol, you found my humble, little thread. XD

Nyte

Speaking of NeoGAF, it just got shut down following the sexual assault allegations against the owner.

Damn. At least we got the SC leak out of all this.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Supposedly, the leak is a guy on NeoGAF says he has a friend that does PR or something and he found out that Soul Calibur 6 exists and MAY be announced at PGW.

As far as I can tell that's the extent of it.

There were actually two leaks:

1) A Neogafer has a friend who works with Sony Europe and they apparently are working on localizing the game right now there.
(The GAFer claiming this has a clean slate. There is no reason for him to lie. Lying like that would only mean account suicide. And it's not like it is easy to get an account on Neogaf.)

2) Maximilian Dood, well known in the fighting game community and not known to be a bullshitter, said that Soul Calibur's announcer voice actor told him in private that they wrapped up localisation of the game.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Until I physically see a trailer with my own eyes, I refuse to believe ANYTHING like this.

Even if both turn out to be legit, until Bamco release an announcement trailer I will remain skeptical on SC6 existing.

You guys can hype yourselves up all you like, it's you who'll be disappointed the most if this turns out to be bogus or not what you expect.

Personally, I don't even play SC I've only played 2 4 and 5 and the latter I literally only use the CaS mode

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20171027-163708.png

Three more days until we see if the leak is false or not!

Nyte

God, I need SCVI in my life. If it's not here, I hope it's PSX in December. I just have to believe they're doing something, and the leak looks to genuine to be fake.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'd totally buy a SC3 remake! :) A remake though, with brand new visuals, not a remaster. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd buy a remaster too. :( SC3 imo was the artistically most stunning SC.

Jadeinchains

Inb4 Lisa is crushed by tons of metal and concrete in DOA6. My bad, that already happend. >.>

:x Lmao at least I didn't attack you like this! :p I'll be watching anyway on the 30th If an announcement happens ( I hope it does ) but I just can't get my hopes to high after other times it was seeming like we were getting a reveal then didn't.

Jadeinchains

This time tomorrow Soul Calibur 6 might finally be revealed. :eek: Although I'm still not getting my hopes up until I actually see it if it does get revealed.

Also what other events like this are happening this year for reveals for games like SC6 and DOA6? PSX in December I think Is one that I remember being mentioned but then there's another one that I can't remember?

Also I want to get hyped and talk about how I hope Ivy looks fierce and everything but I don't want to get hyped until I see a reveal.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD