Soul Calibur Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also what other events like this are happening this year for reveals for games like SC6 and DOA6? PSX in December I think Is one that I remember being mentioned but then there's another one that I can't remember?

Just those two events. The third one you probably have in mind is NEC, but that's related to a possible DOA6 announcement/reveal.

Crossing all the fingers I got for either a SC6 or DOA6 reveal on Monday. Wait...you know what?

0fc.gif

Jadeinchains

Yeah so it's just PSX and Paris game week and yeah the NEC thing is what I was talking about I'm pretty sure for DOA6, It's like a tournament I'm thinking? Well I just hope we get a reveal for doa6 and sc6 at one of these events.

Nyte

Just 8 hours left guys... why I do I get the feeling I'm going to stay up all night just for this?

Nyte

My thoughts throughout this entire show:

"Please give me Soulcalibur, it's all I ask for!"

It's so nail-biting because it might not be there, even after the leak, leaving us to wonder if it'll ever show.

Jadeinchains

Yep...so I was right not to get my hopes up for this... Well that was disappointing still though, I really wanted a doa6 or sc6 reveal. That game at the end looked interesting until it turned out to be the last of us part II....

Nyte

Namco has a spot at PSW. There's still a chance they might reveal it there... right? Or are we going to wait until PSX to see if they have anything SC?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD