Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
It's a remake of SC1 and SC3's Proving Grounds stage.

Stage theme:

Stage screenshots:
medium_2_screenshot.png

soulcalibur-iii-20051021061928421_640w.jpg

soulcalibur-iii-20051021061920015_640w.jpg

Also, MAXI'S HARBOR STAGE IS BACK!!!!!!!
Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/04/soulcalibur-vi-adds-siegfried
Soulcalibur-VI_2018_04-12-18_001.jpg

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_04-12-18_004.jpg

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_04-12-18_003.jpg

Shirataki Tsume

I wish they would bring back more of those Soul Calibur III stages. III and V have the best stages IMO, and for me V has the best soundtracks. I wish they'll have a tunes feature that you can change the soundtracks of the stage with the older ones.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I wish they would bring back more of those Soul Calibur III stages. III and V have the best stages IMO, and for me V has the best soundtracks. I wish they'll have a tunes feature that you can change the soundtracks of the stage with the older ones.
Eww! SCV's soundtrack is garbage. SCII and SCIII soundtacks are waaay better l0l

Shirataki Tsume

Eww! SCV's soundtrack is garbage. SCII and SCIII soundtacks are waaay better l0l
You should listen to Soul Calibur IV's soundtracks. They're the dullest among them all. Though I like SCIV more than SCV game play wise and characters. SCII's soundtracks weren't so pleasing to me except Nightmare and Raphael's (The Noble Blade) theme. Soul Calibur III soundtracks were alright, but they were not my favorite.

What kind of reply is that? Have some tact at least.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I mean, it's not like they would've ever not included Siegfried after revealing that Nightmare had the other moveset.

He looks... okay. Not as bad as some of the other characters, but not as good as he should in 2018.

Jadeinchains

Wait did we not get a reveal this month...was Seigfried revealed this month, I'm losing track of the reveal times lol. I'm not a massive fan of Seigfried either so that probably doesn't help.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Wait did we not get a reveal this month...was Seigfried revealed this month, I'm losing track of the reveal times lol. I'm not a massive fan of Seigfried either so that probably doesn't help.
We got Siegfried’s reveal on the 12th. We have to wait till Mid May for another reveal.

Brute

Standard Donor
The predictable suspects keep rolling out. Don't get me wrong. I'm very glad she's back, but I never doubted that she would be.

The glowing outfit is, uh, bad. But Taki's outfits have never really been all that great.

Jadeinchains

Yas queen! With ivy Taki is up there as the best looking character In the game so far imo. And yeah she was obviously in but it's cool to see her. Her suit looks nice too, besides being skin tight it's actually more conservative than I was expecting. I was totally expecting them to add cleavage or something.

Shirataki Tsume

She looks like her Soul Calibur IV appearance, but a bit younger-looking by just looking at her eyes. I liked her Soul Calibur II eyes because she had a more Japanese appearance to it, but I think she looks OK in that one.

She looks less muscular as well, which I like. She had abs in Soul Calibur IV and it kinda turned me off.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Sooo freaking happy right now. I can't wait to compete in this game. I was anyway, but now my main is back & she looks exactly like how I predicted! :)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yas queen! With ivy Taki is up there as the best looking character In the game so far imo. And yeah she was obviously in but it's cool to see her. Her suit looks nice too, besides being skin tight it's actually more conservative than I was expecting. I was totally expecting them to add cleavage or something.
I’ve always liked Taki, she’s amazing but I hate the mask they’ve put on her face. She has a very beautiful face but that mask ruins it. I really hope they’ll add Cervantes & Setsuka to the game because they’re amazing characters, Setsuka haven’t been in the game since 4 so I want to see her again.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Takis in SC6!!!♡ Also im so happy they announced it, I can't wait to play Sophitia! Her hair is actually LOOSE when she gets an armour break:oops: Also Kilik and Groh are ripped af so you ALREADY know that I will commence my screenshots of the game, I just need Amy the queen to join and I'll be set.

Also im so happy that SC6 will be using the same game engine as Tekken 7 so ww won't have any more mumbo jumbo about how SC looks better than Tekken 7, that was frankly annoying. But it does look like they took their time with the engine, although I'll admit a lot of the assets like Sophies hair and such look ported in and not fully new, but lets be real, SC5 did that from SC4, where they ported most of the assets in and then put a new shader and such in it. Either way im excited, SC6 is definitely gonna be a hot and engaging fighter this go around!:cool:

Jadeinchains

I’ve always liked Taki, she’s amazing but I hate the mask they’ve put on her face. She has a very beautiful face but that mask ruins it. I really hope they’ll add Cervantes & Setsuka to the game because they’re amazing characters, Setsuka haven’t been in the game since 4 so I want to see her again.

Really? I actually thought her mask looked nice, Luckily with CAS you should be able to take the mask of the outfit anyway If your not a fan of it so that's good. Speaking of which I wish that they'd show CAS already...Maybe at E3 ( Which is only one month away now!! :D ) Also I'm predicting Voldo or Talim next, What about you guys?

Edit: Oh and absolutely to Setsuka she's amazing.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I’ve always liked Taki, she’s amazing but I hate the mask they’ve put on her face. She has a very beautiful face but that mask ruins it.
The mask was removable then, and it'll be removable now. No need to worry about a perma-Metalmouth Taki anytime soon.

I really hope they’ll add Cervantes & Setsuka to the game because they’re amazing characters, Setsuka haven’t been in the game since 4 so I want to see her again.
You make it sound like they have zero chance of making it in. This is Ivy's father and Samurai Rihanna we're talkin' about...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just want Amy tbh, the reveals besides Groh and Kilik and Sophitia have bored me so far, like its no surprise that the two resident Ass and Tit girls Ivy and Taki are in. Like I like them but come on now, Amy is the queen of the game and is popular, she should be in already. Cassandra I want too since she's the resident valley girl bitch and I also want Feofan too from SC3

Jadeinchains

I just want Amy tbh, the reveals besides Groh and Kilik and Sophitia have bored me so far, like its no surprise that the two resident Ass and Tit girls Ivy and Taki are in. Like I like them but come on now, Amy is the queen of the game and is popular, she should be in already. Cassandra I want too since she's the resident valley girl bitch and I also want Feofan too from SC3

Feofan? I actually don't remember who that is? And sorry but Ivy is THE bitch of the Soul Calibur series lol. And Taki is arguably second place. :p Although It was obvious they were gonna be in but that's another reason why in general it's nice that both have been revealed. On the lower chance of getting in I do put like Setsuka and Amy though. ( And I'm a fan of both so I obviously want them in ) but I'm just not sure about their chances. Cassandra though ( who I also want in ) I do think has a much bigger chance of getting into the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD