Soul Calibur Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I saw this earlier on 8wayrun, I'm going to say no personally just based on some of the things on that list sounding very fake.

It does sound fake actually. Destiny 2 has exclusive content on the Xbox apparently (really? that seems pretty doubtful), Kingdom Hearts 3 has a Marvel trailer etc.

It's not the first time the developers wanted a character from the series in (particularly they wanted Cloud) but I saw the whole list and I was pretty skeptical about a few bits so yeah, I think it's fake as well.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Yeah specifically talking about Soul Calibur 6 on that leaked list it was the idea that there was another 3 guests planned for the game and that not only were all 3 from Final Fantasy but that all 3 were from Final Fantasy 7, That seemed off to me.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^The video appears to be taken down. Was it not their intention to reveal Yoshimitsu yet?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Fake as fuck...

1. Cage is only just releasing Detroit and he never does sequels.

2. LiS2 has nothing to do with Arcadia Bay or storms in general.
Even if it is fake, I wouldn't blame Bamco for pulling this FF7 guest character stunt.

SC6 is technically the seventh mainline installment of the Soul series if we're counting the original Soul Edge / Soul Blade, as FF7 is to the mainline installment of Final Fantasy. It's ironic, really.

Brute

Standard Donor
FOUR guest characters in one game? That's a bit excessive imo
*cough* *cough*
logo.png

We're at six.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
mortal Kombat X kicking Jade's iconic ass out the door but including every random 80's slasher movie villain says hi lol. anyway though I doubt it too.
You don't have to worry tho since I'm sure she'll be in the latest new MK XD and if that is really a thing I hope they balance them out and stop at just 4, plus I can excuse it since I like Cloud and Tifa in FF. Sephiroth has a great design but his personality is dry and as dull as dirt as I realized in Dissidia which is why I prefer Kuja over him XD We also won't be able to customize Tifa or any guests since SC has always been like that, they never allow you to edit anything on guests unfortunately bar weaponry in SC4.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I like how since she's basically the go to emotionless kuudere girl of the series, shes intentionally voiced to not really have emotion in her voice, even in Japanese her VA is pretty much the same XD Heather Hogan is really good at voicing the angsty, softer spoken characters hands down, shes an underrated VA

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's more
1:08 Sounds like he's having serious diarrhea LMAO
Sceherazades voice I'm quite a fan of myself, I like how she acts like Lili and Stephanie Sheh did a great job making her voice direction match the Japanese one who also voices Kamikurimusi in Japanese, as well as her voicing characters in adult Japanese games
I love how bitchy and tsundere she is, and her KO scream is the best in the game, so angelic and pretty <3

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wonder what world of Warcraft is gonna be like, I know it looks cool on PC so I might get it.

Anyway back to the topic personally I think Tifa should’ve been in DOA not in SCVI but that’s my opinion.
I saw this earlier on 8wayrun, I'm going to say no personally just based on some of the things on that list sounding very fake.

Edit: SPEAKING OF WHICH! OMG Yoshimitsu reveal! :eek:
Yoshimitsu looks amazing, I like him way more in SC than tekken

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD