Thanks. :)

@Jadeinchains
tenor.gif

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Need Yun Seong and an option to disable the terrible DoF effect that destroys the backgrounds. Then I'll be happy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want Soul Calibur VI to look good because it's a game that I want to have. I know game play is more prioritized than anything else, but graphics add life and beauty to the game, just as much as the soundtracks.

Soul Calibur IV looked good during its time, the sound effects are good, the game play is good despite how slow it was compared to SCI to SCIII, but the soundtracks were kinda...lifeless, which didn't add excitement when playing it.

I never played Lost Swords because that game is only on PS3 and I'm on Xbox, so I don't know. All I know about that game is that they brought back some of the old characters that weren't in SCV and the move sets were greatly improved.
The graphics do look good tho imo, I just think SC wanted to still look familiar and didn't want to do a from scratch overhaul on UE4, the only game I know of that did that was SFV. I just mean idk why people expect photorealistic graphics is all, with bigger studios that make tons of money like Warner Bros Netherrealms studios and even like FF I can see that tho. I think people expect a bit too much in some ways but I can see your concern tho. I'm just happy with the game tho, especially with how they did Sophitia's loose hair when her braid comes undone, like damn can Lili's hair move that way??:oops:

Lost Swords didn't really improve move sets tho. The game they made more beginner friendly by merging combo strings together on buttons so it was way easier to play but that wouldn't fly on an actual SC game xD Pyrrha was able to do like 4-5 hits into a launch and then like 5-6 more which was insane, and Amy was definitely OP but that was ok since the game was single player, it was basically just a hack and slash in the form of a 3D fighter tbh.

And tbh SC4 was the best SC behind SC2 and SC3 imo, it had all these characters and the visuals were amazing and I loved how Sophitia's story was done in the game, with the whole abducted children and being forced to protect Soul Edge. SC5 looked great but somewhat the same besides lighting and shading and some altered character models, I would have preferred a remake of SC3 tbh

Leifang

I have to point something out. Ok the collectors edition don’t have season pass attached to the picture. Now get this, deluxe edition do have season pass on the picture and it’s cheaper. You would think both should have it especially collectors edition. Yet season pass is nowhere to be found on that picture. If this is the case, people who paid more is gonna feel cheated.
7F8208CD-F67B-4324-A34D-113C3B51699C.jpeg
C14810B1-B051-4962-8682-31D69E1B6B46.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have to point something out. Ok the collectors edition don’t have season pass attached to the picture. Now get this, deluxe edition do have season pass on the picture and it’s cheaper. You would think both should have it especially collectors edition. Yet season pass is nowhere to be found on that picture. If this is the case, people who paid more is gonna feel cheated. View attachment 25088View attachment 25089
That British(:oops:) guy on Twitter who's a huge perv for Hitomi I think should have explained it for you, but yeah I'll likely get the collectors but I'm disappointed that the pass isn't with the most expensive edition...

Leifang

That British(:oops:) guy on Twitter who's a huge perv for Hitomi I think should have explained it for you, but yeah I'll likely get the collectors but I'm disappointed that the pass isn't with the most expensive edition...
I was gonna get the collectors edition until someone on YouTube pointed this out. Now I’m getting the deluxe edition instead. A statue and art book isn’t doing anything for the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD