Soul Calibur Thread

Derock

hqdefault.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Instant buy now!!!! Thank the Project Soul Team! Now... how about Hwang?

human013

Is this a new artist or something? The faces have been either a hit or miss for a lot of characters. Mitsurugi, Kilik, Taki Maxi, Ivy, and Zas', faces looks good but Talim, Mina, and, Xianghua's face looks weird. Seigfried just looks weird in general.

Derock

Is this a new artist or something? The faces have been either a hit or miss for a lot of characters. Mitsurugi, Kilik, Taki Maxi, Ivy, and Zas', faces looks good but Talim, Mina, and, Xianghua's face looks weird. Seigfried just looks weird in general.

Yeah. Mina's artwork looks off but in-game, she's perfection!

Shirataki Tsume

Finally, Seong Mi-Na, one of my favorite characters has returned. I don't see why not since she's been there from the start of the series. Waiting for Yun-Seong, Raphael, and Amy.

Hayabusiness

No the artist is the same as usual and I'm heavily disappointed at how derpy (Kilik, Mina) or too anime (Talim, Xianghua) some of the faces look :/
I even edited Kilik's face for myself because I couldn't stand to look at it...... Pettybusiness.

Macca Beam

my man astaroth is here good good. waiting on rock, amy, cervantes, cassandra and meme joker now
i'm pretty impressed they fixed mina's model, considering some others didn't change much. her face was terrible in 4

they should've said "WE'RE BRINGING THESE BACK" from the get go and used the announcements on new characters and content, though. half of my reaction to these is "saw that coming".
speaking of new characters, there's a severe lack of it. groh was kind of a miss, but they should keep experimenting. this genre already relies way too much on familiarity and recycling.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm starting to think Yun-Seong will be in this afterall. With Talim and Seong Mina two of his closest friends, who need story interactions, are in; It's obviously not just about SC1 characters anymore; Yun-Seong was considerably more popular than Hwang in that big popularity poll, which they seem to consult; And last but not least they will be able to rip Yun straight out of SC4, like they do with many other characters, Hwang's model they would have to create from scratch.
I'm sure Yun is either one of the last characters that they announce before release or he will be one of the early DLC characters.

Shirataki Tsume

Unpopular opinion, but I kinda liked Seong Mi-Na's Soul Calibur IV face the best because looked more like a lady than the previous games. I find her Soul Calibur II face the worst one because there seems to be a modeling flaw. She had those strabismus-looking eyes. Her Soul Calibur I face looked a little better.

Kritoth

I know I haven't been active in forever. (Head deep, learning DOA5) But I am super pumped for Mina. Even more so since she doesn't have to be unlocked. I'm also glad she looks super different from Kilik. (Unrelated: I'm also liking what I'm seeing from DOA6 so far. Though I've never payed a meter manegement game before.)

just_me

Standard Donor
I find it so weird that they forced underboob on both Talim and Mina… those two look like they are straight from a cheap eroge…
I guess they are doing the underboob thing with Mina since SCIII, but the too small bikini top seems like the laziest way to achieve it.

Mina's face still looks pretty derpy… might still be an improvement over SCIV though.
And the weapons really do look horrible lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I miss Lost Swords, like Tekken Revolution it was quite fun to play and I did enjoy the missions. Also I'm betting that they're gonna use alot of those erotic DLC costumes from Lost Swords as DLC or costume fodder for SC6. XD

Leifang

Even though I’m super happy she made it in Soul Calibur 6. Is it me or does Seong Mi-na looks prettier in Soul Calibur 4?
AC11315E-25DC-4058-B3B2-A8D4DF73AD70.jpeg
Soul Calibur 4 Seong Mi-na.
68A93431-D014-4C34-ACB2-3114D469BCC9.jpeg
Soul Calibur 6 Seong Mi-na.

Rubedood

Nah, I think she looks better now.

Here are some new screenshots of her
07_soul02.jpg

07_soul09.jpg

07_soul03.jpg

She looks pretty in these. Her new moves look cool also. May be my first choice so far.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Guys I need some help, or more or so buyer's advice.... So I got paid and want to preorder SC6 and idk if I should get the collectors or deluxe edition. The Collectors is like a dream come true but it doesnt have the season pass and its leaving me stumped... Should I just get CE and just buy the pass when it comes out or what?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD