Soul Calibur Thread

Leifang

I can't wait for Friday or even tomorrow if it'll come based on the reviews! I'm gonna boot up SC5 tomorrow and get my old two create a soul formulas for Mio and Kouhei so I have a reference, but it's 2018 now so I'm gonna make them slim thicc xD Also apparently you can't unlock custom items in Libra Story mode but that's fine, as long as you have deluxe edition or the season pass you get those two armour packs and any DLC character im sure there equipment will be added as well.
Same here, the hype is killing me. lol Soul Calibur 6 here we come!!
15FC1564-3483-4958-9A8F-878B76EBA6EC.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think they can, just as long as you use the right color balance and not certain pieces xD I love fashion so I enjoy doing things like that since it's like a math equation to me

Also I just got my shipment confirmation this morning so I'm calling out from work tomorrow and gonna lie and say my "stomach hurts" so I can play all day ^.^

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Have my game downloaded on Steam. Just waiting for them to release it.

Steam vgmkyle if you want to play.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mine should come by early tomorrow morning to my door hopefully, I'm gonna take alot of screenshots to compare it to T7 xD

Atahotaku

Well, I'm a big fan of the eroge series Taimanin Asagi, so here are some offline matches with my designs for Asagi Igawa, Sakura Igawa, Murasaki Yatsu and Ingrid. Ingrid was a tough one. Hoping tomorrow I can make more characters:

I drope the references here for those who don't know the series, so you can tell if I got accurate enough or not xP

3cf3b8a008a18a936300efe02e144ca9.jpg

sample_59a0f63ba65c84503218123f52475637 (1).jpg

1f6b48891e7ed44b640c433e402a5d04.jpeg

sample_7949d99e9639dba2bc18382c2e43e50d (1).jpg

Last edited:

human013

Just got my copy and the fig pin is a pretty ugly. Seems like Tira isn't obtainable yet since unlocking the season pass doesn't show her ingame.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just got my copy and the fig pin is a pretty ugly. Seems like Tira isn't obtainable yet since unlocking the season pass doesn't show her ingame.
Yeah like Ata said you gotta download the individual DLC, just go to the game tab and go to the ps store section at the bottom and then click her DLC and it should say download
Well, I'm a big fan of the eroge series Taimanin Asagi, so here are some offline matches with my designs for Asagi Igawa, Sakura Igawa, Murasaki Yatsu and Ingrid. Ingrid was a tough one. Hoping tomorrow I can make more characters:

Interesting designs<3 I don't know how I'm gonna make my narcissistic male character and my betrayed angel Ellie yet but I did go and make my old SC5 create a souls with minor revisions. Mio's outfit isn't final but all the good girl stuff is locked so I had to settle with the Japanese hooker kimono xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD