Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Lost Souls for consoles only?

image.jpg

synce

Just awesome. Although please let there be more than 8 characters. I doubt they'll include my main Hilde if it's just 8

Brute

Standard Donor
Namco's making a gimmicky F2P Soul Calibur that will probably be on par with the last two installments near the same time they're re-releasing SC2, and they actually expect me to give a damn?

hahahaha

o_YUE_o

Namco's making a gimmicky F2P Soul Calibur that will probably be on par with the last two installments near the same time they're re-releasing SC2, and they actually expect me to give a damn?

hahahaha
The re-release of SC2 is actually a pretty big deal. Tournamnets for that game will most likely start up again.

d3v

SCV was probably the most competitively viable SC alongside SCII and SCIIAE (or so I'm told).

As for Lost Swords, I'm not surprised seeing as how Namco is making free-to-play versions of most of their classic franchises (Ace Combat Infinity, Ridge Racer: Driftopia, etc.).

Xernuht

I'm really hoping Lost Swords isn't just a repackaged SCV. What I really hope is that it's the SC game where everyone is playable. The Alexandra sisters, Seung Mi-Na, Talim, Zasalamel, the real Kilik (not the SCV clone character)...

Brute

Standard Donor
The re-release of SC2 is actually a pretty big deal. Tournamnets for that game will most likely start up again.
That's my point. It's hard to care about this new F2P SC when SC2 is seeing a re-release.
SC2 was the best damn Soul Calibur ever. It will have all of my Soul Calibur focus.

Lost Swords just sounds lame.

Last edited:

synce

Either it's a mistranslation or Siliconera's trolling. Never heard of single player F2P

ninjaguy446

My guess is that it will fill in the 3/4ths of story that was excluded from SCV dur to time constraints. That, and because everybody complained about there not being enough single player content, might be the reason it's single-player.

Brute

Standard Donor
I would care, but then I remembered that SC2 had plenty of Single-player content and great PvP and now is getting online.

Silly Lost Swords, tricks are for kids.

Zeo

Shifting focus back to SCII HD

How on earth is/was this guy bottom tier like what I've heard? I can easily see tons of nasty setups with that levitation stance as well as decent range considering his weapon and actual good lows unlike Yunsung. This dude might end up being my 3rd/4th behind Yunsung/Assassin/Talim/Taki

Brute

Standard Donor
Spawn was really fucking good. I have no idea what the tier lists for that game are/were, but I can tell you that mother-fucker was a monster.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD