Soul Calibur Thread

Zeo

I'm going to take bottom tier Yunsung and make you fear him.

..Then I'm going to pick Assassin when I'm tired of getting bodied.

XV MR ARMANI

SC2HDO needs to be here now. SC2 Ivy was amazing for no damn reason. I will be set game wise all throughout the winter season this year lol.
& THEN a F2P version of SC5 is coming out too?

LET US ALL SAY HYPEE

d3v

Uhh... F2P version is a singleplayer game. It might not even lay like a traditional fighting game. Remember the SC spin-off for the Wii?
I'm pretty sure spawn was top tier actually.
From what I've heard on 8WR, the only top tier guest was Hei. Both Spawn and Link were considered mediocre. Kinda makes sense when you realize that high level SCII was more about spamming the best safe strings your character had instead of going for complicated setups due to air control and the lack of oki.

Last edited:

d3v

It's most likely targeted at folks who buy Soul Cal for the singleplayer modes. I mean, out of all the fighting game franchises, SC is the one that tends to have a lot of singleplayer content.

o_YUE_o

It's most likely targeted at folks who buy Soul Cal for the singleplayer modes. I mean, out of all the fighting game franchises, SC is the one that tends to have a lot of singleplayer content.
qmeme_1379012707210_972.jpg

Xernuht

... I have no idea what the hell's going on, now. Well, if we get Pattycakes or Pyrrha as well, I guess we can assume this is going to be a Soul Calibur internalized crossover.

I kinda hope so. We'd get Mi-Na, Talim, and Zasalamel back, at least.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Smart decision to bring back that old geezer. Kinda wish they did more with her character model though.

So when's Cassandra?

Zeo

Bring back Yunsung, Hwang, Taki, Mina, Killik or Talim and we'll talk. That or make Z.W.E.I not suck.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm with Mr. Brute on this one. A single player experience? More opportunities for us to hear about religious mumbo jumbo straight from the mouth of Sophitia... one of the most disturbed characters in the history of fighting games.

Who cares about a fighting game with no competitive value? That's just a waste of life.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD