Spammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
The fun in fighting games comes from fighting people that actually adapt to one's playstyle. Unfortunately most online players don't because the online environment doesn't allow DOA5LR to be played properly. But still, you come off as very whiny and scrubby in your posts. The whole "I just don't get what is fun about that stuff" is a scrubby mentality. In fighting games you do what is required to win. If you don't find it "fun", then tough shit.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

tbh sometimes you'll feel like playing as a character you don't usually play as, so you'll enjoy doing that yeah. one time i won a match with eliot despite him not even being a main of mine, i just felt like playing as him, but of course i didn't know his moveset too well at the time so i had to see what i could do lol

i got shit in soccer spirits just for being a casual player, and only sticking into the game for the art. i was level 83, but a ton of level 60s were kicking my ass and that got me really hated in the community because 'you're not playing the game right' aye so what i can play it the way i want and if you don't like it kiss ma toe ye bam.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
But isn't it more fun when you react to the moves that's being thrown at you repetitively and you beat the bricks out of them because they kept doing the same thing and hanging back? It looks boring yes from your point of view, but when they do it from their persepective? it's one of the greatest things ever. You should consider with how they think by being in their shoes for once. For them it's fun, for you it's not.

TC, you could at least create your own fun by stopping their fun. It's a fighting game. The goal is to win and well to be fair, that's what they were doing even if it's fun or not.

Last edited:

NightWolf

The fun in fighting games comes from fighting people that actually adapt to one's playstyle. Unfortunately most online players don't because the online environment doesn't allow DOA5LR to be played properly. But still, you come off as very whiny and scrubby in your posts. The whole "I just don't get what is fun about that stuff" is a scrubby mentality. In fighting games you do what is required to win. If you don't find it "fun", then tough shit.

Yay, typical insults from a keyboard warrior. I could probably smash you in this game. But I guess Ima scrub, and it was just an observation. No it's not all about winning. Only basement dwelling dweebs think like that. Winning means nothing if the entire match is boring....

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Winning means nothing if the entire match is boring....

70vub6.gif

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yay, typical insults from a keyboard warrior. I could probably smash you in this game. But I guess Ima scrub, and it was just an observation. No it's not all about winning. Only basement dwelling dweebs think like that. Winning means nothing if the entire match is boring....

Lol. Just Lol.

Reactions: Eks

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I kinda wish that he was at this point but he doesn't seem like the type to have the mental fortitude to do that.
nah i agree with kasumi on this one. who uses such insults in a debate like that?
i luv to mash butonz. butonz feel gud on mi thumbz.
i'm starting to enjoy nier automata by the way. i like 9s.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
And no I think I'm pretty decent at the game. I'll play anyone feel free to add me.
Do you mind posting your tag / ID here, or adding that info on your profile so it'll be easier for others to add you without asking? I don't even know what it is, much less what platform you're on.

I just had one of those days were every player it seemed like wanted to run away the whole match. Seriously I played like 3 people who would wait out the entire timer. They would never come after me to initiate the fight. I just don't know how anyone can have fun playing like that. But to each their own.
So this thread you started was more of a rant than it was asking for help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD