Specific moves you'd like fighters to have (or have back)?

TRid

What specific commands do you think should be added to the fighters' moveset?

• A common back-to-foe shortcut (like Ayane's :8::P:)
:leifang:Pai's back handspring step-out or Pai's aerial cartwheel
:rig:A side flip to move away from the opponent
YfsQhB.gif

Also each character could have a special stance like Helena's Bokuho, Sarah's Flamingo, Christie's late Dokuja Fujin, etc.

WAZAAAAA

for Ryu Hayabusa:
- handstand stance and all its related moves
- 7P backflip
- 3K/3KK sick breakdance moves
- izuna drops for punches without the need to input advanced holds

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Christie:

- (from DOA4) 7p goes into her standard jab strings.
- (from DOA4) 6k normal hit kick launcher from stance.
- when in neutral position, Christie goes into Dokuja-Fujin stance from DOA4 instead of Jakeiho, limiting the Jakeiho stance only to string cancels.
- (from DOA3) pp2k low sweep strings. If the pp2kp string from DOA4 onward is kept in, the input for the sweep strings can be pp1k instead.

TRid

:rig:A Special Move a bit like this to retreat:
Lu3KfHkN1.gif
from his Bending Stance, like Sarah's :4::P+K: back handspring from her Flamingo Stance.​

Lulu

yo lmao what

I'm serious.... some of Tina's throws are redundant...

What I like about Rachel is how they gave her just what she needed, no more and no less. Theres no Junk moves. Tina & Akira have moves that exist only to show you how crappy you're inputs are.

I'm not going to complain much about Akira because he's VF's problem and he probably won't show up for the next DoA... so theres no point in bitching about him.

Lulu

try that on my brad wong amigo

Brad has no Redundant moves either. None of the moves overshadow eachother. Which is very inpressive when you consider just how many moves that drunk bastard has.

I particularly like The Buff he got to one of his Strings during the Last Round Update.

Ivan

:hitomi:
DOA4 :3::3::[[P]]: and variants
DOA4:3::H+K:
DOA4 :K::2::K::P:
DOA4:2::K::K::P:
DOA4:P::P::6::P::K: and variants(:K:to be mid again)
DOA4:4::[[p+k]]:(make it :1::[[h+k]]:)
DOA5U on bt :6::6::K::K::P:

Fantailler

Jann lee:

-:1::K: :4: Into Dragon stance

-:6::P+K: :K: (K being :8::H+K: Leading into sit down Stun)

-:8::H+K: Back to launcher on CH

-from Dragon stance :6::P: Just frame :T: (Pak sao attack throw into frame advantage +3, back to neutral)

-middle/high punch expert hold or sabaki(Pak Sao same as above)

-More high counter throw animations for every grapplers.(just like Tina)

Brad:

-:7::P: Cancelable with :2:/:3::P+K:

-from Kozento/Kokoto( :3:/:2::P+K: ) >:2::h: altered Kikosen animation(G in Kozento) allowing to swap between Kozento/Kokoto and Kokoto/Kozento

-:3::3::P+K: Same move as the second P of :9::P::P:. Goes under high, sitdown Stun for some nice abare :ninja: And zoning, sliding with a nice range.

-:4::P: Cancelable with :7::P:

That's all for now :)

Nah i Forgot Nerf Bokuho to Oblivion :p or not...

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

Doa2-3 style :2::P: which was utilized exactly how the VF characters :2::P: operates now! I do not understand why they changed it. it was a good poking/interrupting tool!
CH 2P in those games (DOA2U at least) lets you combo into certain moves (e.g. Hitomi/Ein 46P), is that how it works in VF?

NightAntilli

Leifang;
Old 3PP4PPP string from DOA4.
Old 3K4P from DOA4
Either make her 6F+K + on block again like Vanilla DOA5, or add the shoulder follow-up like DOA4.

Fantailler

:D Lost in translation...In VF>

:2::P: : startup 12 frames, on block -5*, NH +4,CH +7 (considered a crouching state , it beats highs and throws)

:T:/:H+P: : startup 10 frames (neutral throw)

:P: : startup 12 frames,on block +2,NH +5,CH +8

*(When at -5 you can buffer :3::3::h: to avoid a midlle and a throw, at the same time,it's called Crouch Dash Fuzzy Guard)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD