DOA5LR Steam Version Released

After an unfortunate delay, and some terrible news the PC version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round has finally been released. You can catch up on what's going on with the PC version at the information thread. That also might be a good place to post any problems you may be experiencing if any at all.

Also don't forget that Free Step Dodge has a steam group you're welcome to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoopty-doo. I was so hyped.
But now, after those disappointments I may even be annoyed with myself that I didn't cancel my preorder.
I still think the game is awesome, but I just really dislike how they treated the PC version.
I'd buy a PS4 for it if I didn't think that would be rewarding 'the system' for such an act, and if I didn't think €400 was just WAY too expensive.

Yeah the game is running good so far. Just wished the cheat code to unlock everything was available for this version =[

Can't even get past the autosave with the keyboard nor 360 controllers...

I've heard that's an issue with input detection. I agree it's a bug, but try unplugging things you have connected through usb and see if one of them lets you through.

I can't get past the prompt by pressing M while my arcade stick is plugged in.

I've heard that's an issue with input detection. I agree it's a bug, but try unplugging things you have connected through usb and see if one of them lets you through.

I can't get past the prompt by pressing M while my arcade stick is plugged in.

Does that include USB keyboards as well?

You guys might try unplugging all controllers first to be able to navigate to and within the main menu with the keyboard. If there is any controller connected, the keyboard won't work there because it's assigned to player two.

Once you are in the main menu, go to settings > controlls, plug in your controller and remap the inputs.

Last edited:
You guys might try unplugging all controllers first to be able to navigate to and within the main menu with the keyboard. If there is any controller connected, the keyboard won't work there because it's assigned to player two.

Once you are in the main menu, go to settings > controlls, plug in your controller and remap the inputs.

Just tried unplugging all USB devices to see if the game will read my keyboard as player 1. Did not work...

I'm also getting reads on my CPU temp going over 80C on just opening the intro alone. Is there any issues regarding overheating CPUs as well for others?

Input detection issue in regards to Xb1 controller. The LT & RT buttons aren't recognized, instead the game defaults the to the Select/pause & Start buttons, respectively.

Having to unlock those freakin' costumes yet again... *groan*

@splslick: FR sent. I'm Harrison11106 on Steam

Using an older version of DS4windows and having no issues.
In spectator mode, can you tilt the camera left and right with the triggers?

Apparently, you can't even do that with the keyboard, either. They appear to removed it from the game o_0

Edit: allegedly it's not in the arcade build?

Last edited:
It's like playing a gimped version of Ultimate.

Who could possibly contain this hype?

In regards to the stages, sure.

Otherwise, meh. I can take or leave the particle effects, but I've compared the screens side by side. The scenery and models do look better on PC, and the input delay is significantly lessened.

It's not without merits, but its definitely a Frankenstein creation. Hopefully Team Ninja can get the necessary devtime to upgrade this version further. All depends on their ability to convince Koei its worth the cost.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD