Story Mode Easter Egg

Polterscheist

I have gotten this to work in both Hardcore and Ultimate.

Select story mode with the start button, pick Ayane in her purple ninja suit (C3 in Hardcore or C1 in Ultimate), play story mode like normal till you fight Kasumi in the snow. She should be wearing a similar but pink ninja suit. Lose the fight to her and she'll say "can't be..." or "I was mistaken" and her new intro will be completely wordless. You are fighting Kasumi's clone as Ayane.

This works better in Hardcore I think. I've gotten other characters to fight the clone too, just pick a black costume and she will show up in either C4 or C7; C3 and C4 are the clones in story mode.

Edit: Oh yeah, the costumes should all be unlocked first.

Last edited:

Kronin

I already knew it and the possibility to randomly meet Kasumi Alpha is pretty cool! By the way I believed that this worked randomly picking any characters and with any stages and modes, you had just to get lucky in meeting her rather than the ordinary Kasumi. However maybe my memory is tricking me and you could be right.

Also being in topic, another pretty random story mode easter egg for DoA2 Ultimate that I discovered alone: if you select Kasumi or Ayane in her costume overall with shirt or overall shirtless and you never use continue (so never lose a match) until their meeting, during her story match in the snow stage the opponent will use always the overall shirtless outfit. And, if I remember well, if you used a continue before then the opponent will use always the overall with shirt outfit.

Pretty strange but I assure that it works, it's something similar to the one to meet opponents wearing costumes with the same color of your one.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD