Battle Royal Summer Jam 9 Pushed Back One Week

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It was recently announced by Eric @BigE Gaming Small on Facebook that due to confusion with the hotel on the date for Summer Jam 9, the event will take place a week later than originally advertised.

Eric Small said:
Hey everyone I have some bad news. We have to change the Dates for summer jam 9.
The hotel messed my dates up.
New dates will be Augs 28th - 30th.

10360363_10152746893035778_8084937602374350239_n.jpg

Summer Jam 9 will take place at the following location:
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
76 Industrial Airport Essington, PA 19029
610-521-9600

You can pre-register for the event now and save some money on registration. It should be noted that the Dead or Alive 5: Last Round tournament has free entry, but you still have to pay for venue registration. Additionally, the event will have a $1000 pot prize provided by Team NINJA for the Battle Royal 2015 tournament circuit.

You can also score a cheaper room rate by using the discount, "NEC Summer Jam 9" code when talking to the hotel reservation staff. Register soon as rooms fill up fast for this big event.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Good thing I haven't decided on going to this yet. Probably would've bought my flight already. Would've been pissed because I never buy the protection lol.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Those are always the inconvenient dates anyway.

Summer Jam at the end of the summer. Always.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Well they weren't inconvenient dates for Sly.

Well generally College classes start around that time. Pretty inconvenient. Been going to these Big E events for 6 years. This date change isn't surprising. Always at the end of August, which is a pretty shitty date to be honest.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Will there be casuals on Friday?
Hey, TeeKay. We've got a NJ facebook group for offline meet ups. Would you like to be added? I heard you were south jersey. Just add my on FB, first name Sly last name Bass.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD