Battle Royal Summer Jam XI Pools Replay Now Available

Official Matches Begin at 1:01:25

Thanks to FunkyP, the broadcast replay for pools have already been made available for your viewing pleasure. Keep checking FSD for more coverage pertaining to Team NINJA's Summer blockbuster event.​

Last edited:
That was an epic stream! We got to see Ichiron at a major for the first time, which although he lost both I believe he still did fine. I think actually seeing Maleficent the online Alpha 152 warrior was the biggest shock, he got a set off Kwiggle when he used Kasumi but he took the kiddy gloves off and wrecked Maleficent with Christie the next two sets.

Then I loved that set between The Spine and Lord Xavier, but Matt did a good job dealing with and shutting down Xavier's Hitomi that last set....Geez those were some good matches!!! And I liked the set between Cooking Mama and XZero, that Honoka vs Leon set was AWESOME!!!

That was an epic stream! I think actually seeing Maleficent the online Alpha 152 warrior was the biggest shock, he got a set off Kwiggle when he used Kasumi but he took the kiddy gloves off and wrecked Maleficent with Christie the next two sets.

I would not say that he was rekt, but yes he did lose the three rounds in the last match. Even there he was able to use some pretty impressive Alpha tech in the last round with 8T, FLT P and RUSH combined. Unless things have changed, that FT is not guaranteed and most of the time and you need to be on your toes when attempting it.

Kwiggle also proves his consistency is not easily tampered with. Despite some missed marks, his move selection has been spot on.

That was an epic stream! We got to see Ichiron at a major for the first time, which although he lost both I believe he still did fine. I think actually seeing Maleficent the online Alpha 152 warrior was the biggest shock, he got a set off Kwiggle when he used Kasumi but he took the kiddy gloves off and wrecked Maleficent with Christie the next two sets.

Then I loved that set between The Spine and Lord Xavier, but Matt did a good job dealing with and shutting down Xavier's Hitomi that last set....Geez those were some good matches!!! And I liked the set between Cooking Mama and XZero, that Honoka vs Leon set was AWESOME!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD