Community Surprise! DOA5 is Coming to EVO!

Team NINJA recently announced that they would be hosting a special side tournament showdown for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round at EVO 2018 in Las Vegas. While all of the details have yet to be confirmed for the event, the community has a chance to make some fuss for the franchise we love. DOA has had a rough time making it at EVO, but the community and game have grown over the years and DOA truly deserves to be seen on the biggest stage of them all.

This tournament could be seen as a step to that. Team NINJA is putting this together, and they have said that players in attendance will have access to exclusive merchandise that will only be available at the EVO side tournament. How you gain access to the merch via a store, give-aways or by placing high in the tournament has been left unknown, but is a nice incentive to someone that enjoys collecting DOA goods, and Team NINJA continues to put on a great show and effort for their player-base even after ending support for the DOA5 series in December.

It's also interesting that Koei Tecmo Europe is announcing the event in the press release, but the letter to the community is signed by Hayashi and Shimbori. So who exactly are we going to see at this showdown? We will know more in the coming weeks, but we do know that there will be a separate registration upon purchasing an EVO event pass; they could be shaping a very special event here even though it is a side tournament.

You can't register yet, and Team NINJA will have more news for us in the future, but this is definitely our chance to keep the fight going and to show Team NINJA how much we care about Dead or Alive and want to see it continue. If they were going to end the franchise, why would they bother with this? Many could see this as very positive news for the best 3D fighter of this generation and the last. You can count on FSD to keep you posted every step of the way.

Last edited:
This should have been announced way earlier, better than nothing tho ! + I thought they decided to stop all supports for the game ?

Last edited:
As said in the story, Team NINJA themselves have dropped support for DOA not only with DLC, but offline tournament sponsorship. Summer Jam DOA5 is hosted by BigEGaming and the community itself and Team NINJA will have no involvement. This is going to be a rare treat; mark your calendars, spread this story around like wildfire and let's show the FGC what we can do when we are given a platform to compete.

REPOST
amazing news
and I heard some rumors from a fomer KT art-work that they started DOA6 project in early 2018
so... let‘’s see E3 and EVO,maybe there would be a PV...or something
PS:and so did NIOH2,but no NG at all

Reactions: YEH
Hard to say,maybe he was kidding
But what I confirmed is that the guy had been worked in KT(tian jin) for over 7 years,and what's more,I can check his name which of couse I won't tell ya lol ,on warrior series' and nioh's cast .
And many of trashy dlc costumes were built by his team.
PS:the guy has quited KT and entried another chinese game company this year
has it been confirmed that this guy is a legit source? would be cool if they really are working on a DoA or NG tittle again

Hard to say,maybe he was kidding
But what I confirmed is that the guy had been worked in KT(tian jin) for over 7 years,and what's more,I can check his name which of couse I won't tell ya lol ,on warrior series' and nioh's cast .
And many of trashy dlc costumes were built by his team.
PS:the guy has quited KT and entried another chinese game company this year
I see, thank you =)

I see, thank you =)
Told you man,yes IT IS FUCKING TRUE!
upload_2018-6-8_22-24-40.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD