• Bass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen Fu

• Ein

• Brad Wong

• Other (Please say who else in the comment section)

• Total voters

T..J. Bernard

I like Rig. He's cool and all. But After losing in Aqua's tournament, I feel that if I'm ever going to win any tournaments in the future, I might have to go with someone else. I'm thinking of rocking Brad, Jann Lee, Ein, Bass, Gen Fu so far. They've been my best characters of the day when I broadcasted them. I know I'm on a journey to be great with near everyone (This will include Rig). But these recent slumps have me second guessing on trying to master Rig if I can't get past the first round with him. If anyone thinks I shouldn't switch main's please give me a good reason why not. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Courtesy of,
DJ aka Conditioner15 aka OVO no affiliation to the brand. I was born in October.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can I just say one thing??

An online tournament is different from an offline one, I don't personally feel you need to change your main just because you lost in an online tournament where the netcode and lag could've been factors against you or the skill gap of the player as well.

Giannola

Switching mains over one or two losses seems like an overreaction. If you want to do better, you have to put the time in, watch your losses and see what you can do better. Switching mains won't really help that, if anything it'll slow you down, because you'll have alot to dojo to really get good with any particular character. Just my opinion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD