Taunts you'd like to see in DOA6

TRid

What new taunts would you like to see in DOA6?

I'd like all characters to have taunts in common:
Now that's what I call a great match!
Get up! Let's keep up the fight!
Hey, slow down

And one special taunt depending on your opponent, like Bass and Tina, so there are more extra interactions in-game :
:ein:Nice, Hitomi!
:leifang: Kokoro!

Also one taunt that lets your opponent participate, like a high-five taunt for :zack:

Last edited:

KnacKrover

A few new taunts for :leon::
"fuck off!" as he strech his neck a little that show his bitch face
Special interaction to :bayman::rig: or probably also :genfu::cyborg:
"Hmm...." Leon will groaning as he staring at while.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'd like to see a Mila taunt where she gets starstruck over seeing Bass. dat would be qt. I do want plenty of 'interaction' taunts for example Bass going 'TINAH!" instead of 'SHOWTIME!"

When Marie goes 'wow you're enormous' when it's a mirror match she should be like 'wow you're just like me!' instead

Raidou needs a taunt where he manically laughs and it should be as long as Marie's 'BAKABAKABAKABAKA!' seriously he only got one taunt? honoka got like too many idk
:La Mariposa: and :lisa: should have special taunts. my old guy gen fu needs more taunts, too. can he still spin his hat off in doa5?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

That would be WAY TOO OOC for Kasumi. That would be like Bass acting all cutesy, Nyotengu acting timid, Bayman being a chatterbox and going 'LIKE, OMG I CAN'T EVEN!' or Honoka going 'hey, f*** you buddy!' (underswap au for doa lol) Maybe Nyotengu or Tina could have that lol

KwonJigglypuff

I'd like Helena to have this reverence saying something like "nice try my dear".
I think it suits her style and her bko stance.

tenor.gif

Or just replace one of her other taunts, I think she has the same three taunts with different voice clips. ("oh dear", "is that your best", "you're so careless").

Last edited:

KnacKrover

I'd like Helena to have this reverence saying something like "nice try my dear".
I think it suits her style and her bko stance.

tenor.gif

Or just replace one of her other taunts, I think she has the same three taunts with different voice clips. ("oh dear", "is that your best", "you're so careless").

I would change Helena's one of her taunt dialogue "oh my..." or "my my" instead of oh dear ;)

Azarino

I would like Christie to walk up like Helena's intro pose and to say
:christie:
"Pompus ass, you've just made it on my death list."

:helena:
*Is humming to herself, then turns to face opponent* "Oh! Are you ready my dear?"

:nyotengu:
*Takes flight from above* "Harhar! Feel my wrath!"

:sarah:
"What are you looking at"

:tengu:
"YunyunyOnyun *fart* *back cracks* "I have awoken, to cause chaos!"

A special taunt for :leifang: to :hitomi:

Leifang: "Ready to lose? I will show you real Tai Chi Quan!"

Hitomi: "Tai Chi What? Good Luck!"

After Leifang defeats Hitomi, a scene will occur with Leifang sitting next to the KO'd Hitomi rubbing her chin:

:leifang: "Hitomi, powering down!"

Another taunt for Leifang's victory over the KO'd Hitomi is doing a similar powering up quote.

:leifang: "Leifang, powering up!"

The next taunt for Leifang's victory is that over the fallen Hitomi, Leifang does a V for victory stance after jumping.

:leifang: "Yay! Tai Chi Victory!"

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
An attack taunt where if it lands on block you have to wait until the taunt is completely finished because the recovery and block stun is so damn long.

Also it's neutral on block.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD