DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

GovTD

Hey guys, sorry I opt'ed out so quickly. My internet was getting really bad for some reason. When's the next time this sort of thing is happening? I'm free this weekend.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I am taking a break from DOA for awhile. For about a week or two, actually. Truth be told, I haven't actually stopped playing this game since DOA5U came out. I've been playing it, bringing myself as well as others up to speed, contributing to the community and helping the Cali offline scene all this time.

Starting to get burned out on the game so I will not be hosting sessions on XBL or PSN for awhile, let alone play in general.

@Ael @Bushido and @Tenryuga will be hosting sessions for PSN. @Awesmic and @Prince Adon will host for XBL. These players will host sessions on days they are available (which will vary individually).

When my break is over, I'll resume hosting sessions again, as well as the others will.

Zanistor

I will join ALWAYS. Partially cos I lack sparring buddies outside of these lobbies and ranked tends to hand me my ass :3

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'm actually going to stream a online lobby starting at 2pm pacific time zone. If you want in send me a message over xbox live. I'll try to reserve/make room for you.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Thank you to all of you who joined the stream and watched. It was a lot of fun. I hope to host again in the future and hopefully next time we'll get more players <3.

Last edited:
I am taking a break from DOA for awhile. For about a week or two, actually. Truth be told, I haven't actually stopped playing this game since DOA5U came out. I've been playing it, bringing myself as well as others up to speed, contributing to the community and helping the Cali offline scene all this time.

Starting to get burned out on the game so I will not be hosting sessions on XBL or PSN for awhile, let alone play in general.

@Ael @Bushido and @Tenryuga will be hosting sessions for PSN. @Awesmic and @Prince Adon will host for XBL. These players will host sessions on days they are available (which will vary individually).

When my break is over, I'll resume hosting sessions again, as well as the others will.
There's a Cali offline scene for DOA? Do tell.
A PM would be fine too, if this is too off-topic for you guys.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Yes, there is scene in SoCal and in NorCal. We've had a scene out here for a long while now, including local casual gatherings, local tournaments and tournament majors (SoCal Regionals and NorCal Regionals). You should check out the SoCal and NorCal threads if you're looking for players to play the game with offline.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-official-norcal-thread.1071/

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-official-socal-doa-thread.576/unread

SoCal players usually meet up at Super Arcade every Wednesday for Wednesday Night fights, and Saturdays at a local venue in Long Beach.

Here in NorCal, I and a buddy of mine hosts casuals in Oakland CA on Fridays.

Kohlrak

wow, i'm really late, then. I'm gonna get a quick shower, and if it's still going on when i get out add me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD