Team Ninja Says: Create a Move! Whats this then?

R4712-VR88

nutsVSguts said:
]My second entry for the DOA5 Make Your Move promotion!

I felt bad for poor Lei-Fang and her lady lumps, so here she gets her revenge on her rival, Jann-Lee.

Althogh, I sometimes get the feeling that she sees Jann as a little "more" than a rival...

OSTCarmine

IDK, its a pretty stupid suggestion.
1|Leifang already has 3 Tetsuzanko moves in her aresenal [I think its 3...idk]
2|TN are not going to consider this at all, its too comical for both the game, and for Leifang. She is a very structured Tai Chi fighter. No funny stuff for her
3|The dude is obviously talented, and I liked the first vid [the setup groin kick is not useful, but the neck twist may be another finisher to Lee's :236: :h: ] so Im just wondering why he does not use his skills to actually suggest good moves?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Only one week left to submit entries... Has anyone from here come up with anything? Haha, I don't quite have anything yet but I still want to do a few different moves out of Jann Lee's :1::P+K: stance. My thought process is that the animation for going into this stance is very noticeable and that Jann Lee should be like a coiled snake in this stance, ready to strike in a fierce manner.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I suggested a new throw where Bass does a fireman's carry, then can combo throw it into a Full Fireman's carry (:4::6::F+P:), a power slam (:2::2::F+P:), or throwing them off his shoulders and driving his knee into their face (:8::2::F+P:).

Also suggested a variation of the super freak where level 1 charge did a powerbomb, level 2 charge held the powerbomb and threw them in the air so while they were flipping in the air he would either boot them or clothesline them, level 3 charge would then have him leg drop them afterwards. Also mentioned it could be a power blow attack I guess.

x Sypher x

Only one week left to submit entries... Has anyone from here come up with anything? Haha, I don't quite have anything yet but I still want to do a few different moves out of Jann Lee's :1::P+K: stance. My thought process is that the animation for going into this stance is very noticeable and that Jann Lee should be like a coiled snake in this stance, ready to strike in a fierce manner.

I was actually thinking about that too. What moves could he possibly do out of that stance? One of my ideas was that maybe it could act as a parry, so that whenever someone throws a high punch and/or kick, he would counterattack with his :9: :P: and it could act as a CH, causing a stun. I think that would be cool.

Btw, who won the contest? I haven't seen any news about there being a winner.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Yeah, last day to submit was the 18th of last month unfortunately. I don't remember where I read this but there were about 500 submissions and Shimbori had picked out two he liked so far.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD