Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

I didnt know Mila got an expert hold, apparently it's new but maybe I didn't know about it from when she was revealed xD

tenor.gif

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Hmm do you think that she can get a guaranteed throw from that special hold afterwards? I just hope that they balance all the characters properly this time, so everyone is more on equal footing. Lord knows it got annoying getting clipped by certain characters with their guaranteed critical bursts, yikes!

That would look fucking awesome if possible.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
that was my thought exactly xD

I hope next they show more about Kasumi's new expert hold 64H since I don't really see the purpose of it. Since it's basically her okd 46T reset throw and leaves them standing with no stun, I kinda think it's useless atm, especially since after it hits, the game seems to consider it as if the opponent performed a critical hit to you which I think is strange, hopefully they'll make a short clip so we can better see its purpose

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder if that open half-wall in the background is a danger zone. It looks very suspicious loll
Which one do you mean, the one in the thumbnail right? That I think is a danger zone, I think its the stairway that Brad Wong knocked Eliot down into using his Break Blow in the trailer, but there's a display partition type blockade like at the dragon temple in DOA5. So much for stair/slope throws >.>

SaihateDYNAMO

Which one do you mean, the one in the thumbnail right? That I think is a danger zone, I think its the stairway that Brad Wong knocked Eliot down into using his Break Blow in the trailer, but there's a display partition type blockade like at the dragon temple in DOA5. So much for stair/slope throws >.>
Yup the thumbnail! Yeah, it definitely has to be that staircase now that I look at it closer! But, why does it have to be blocked like that... DOA6 hasn’t had a single open danger zone yet, they have all been walls. It’s kinda weird why they would do that, cause it looks really silly to have a staircase blocked off? Lost Paradise did it too by placing some random logs in front of a perfectly fine slope leading to a waterfall. I wouldn’t even mind if they don’t bring back the throws but at least make the slopes open :/ oh well at least the concept of a staircase is still there

Dr PaC

that was my thought exactly xD

I hope next they show more about Kasumi's new expert hold 64H since I don't really see the purpose of it. Since it's basically her okd 46T reset throw and leaves them standing with no stun, I kinda think it's useless atm, especially since after it hits, the game seems to consider it as if the opponent performed a critical hit to you which I think is strange, hopefully they'll make a short clip so we can better see its purpose
I never noticed that, tbh. Hopefully that is addressed and buffed for her

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I never noticed that, tbh. Hopefully that is addressed and buffed for her
Actually my bad xD, I was watching a really blurry video of when the 64H was done and I saw another video with that same match where it was much clearer and it seems that puts the opponent in a brief critical stun state, hopefully they improve it tho since the stun only lasted like a split second and probably didn't guarantee much besides that

N1ce Dreams

Mila's advanced low hold looks really weird. I mean how tf does this even work? Especially on a heavy opponent like Bass? I definitely need a Gracie Breakdown on this fancy Jiu Jitsu stuff.^^
It be cool to see TN put slightly different animations for throws on big characters. They always make their stuff look good so I wouldn't be surprised if they might try something like that for 6.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
... So just to guess, Lisa will be the last to have her fighter card shown. lmao
Unless I have missed it.
You didn't xD they've shown everyone iirc except for Nico, Lisa, Mila, and Diego. I want to see Lisa's most atm since I want to see what her current occupation is, Nico's as well but mainly because we haven't seen her in an actual build yet >.>

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Are you sure Diego hasn't been shown with one? I saw something similar to a fighter card when he was revealed. NiCO will probably be last. Though I am surprised nothing for Lisa and Mila, but both Brad and Eliot have one.

Maybe there is something they don't want to chance revealing. ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD