Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

Well-Known Bi Kasumi/Phase Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
The beta is so fun so far! I'm using an alternative WiFi source atm since I'm almost at the exact funds I need to upgrade my service for DOA6 and the fights are a rush! XD break blows are also cheap as well, I love how they can be a quick save out of dangerous situations when timed right, break holds I'm not too fond of yet.

I'm hoping they'll let us use other characters during the beta duration, I haven't had this much fun with DOA in a minute xD

legibifou

France
Main Character
Kasumi
Gamertag
le gibi fou
Not sure If this was posted but, 15 stages is confirmed final amount, translated from: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/173857.html
Nice find !
15 stages is not a big number, really not, but it's always better (and reassuring!) than the 10 stages we have for now.
Let's hope the last ones to be revealed will be big and beautiful multi tiered stages !

KasumiLover

Well-Known Bi Kasumi/Phase Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Georgia
Main Character
Kasumi
That was me. Screw you and your skills. Lol jk. Wasn't me but I'm using ayane too bad can't use the bow dresssss!! >:0 good luck out there lol
Thank you and good luck to you too xD Also does anyone know if some attacks can avoid side step strikes even after you successfully did one? I was fighting an Ayane and she did 236K and I saw and stepped it and did the step attack but it just missed even tho Ayane was still recovering and that match was 4-5 bar so idk if it was a bug or something...

Forgot your password?