Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Marteze

*ahem*
funny-cupid-girl-450w-70589023.jpg
Lei would mop the floor with Nyo

Xhominid The Demon Within

Lei would mop the floor with Nyo

Yeah... no. She has about as much chance as defeating Bankotsubo... which is none considering what the tweets in question have put up.

Seriously though to everyone else, I find it hilarious that they are doing tiers in the tweets for once which is hilarious as hell considering apparently Phase 4 can overwhelm Nyotengu, which they make as a big deal and now they say she's too much for Lei Fang and she has to dig deep for a chance at victory...

I guess they really are digging into Tengu dichotomy for simple power levels for her then.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yeah... no. She has about as much chance as defeating Bankotsubo... which is none considering what the tweets in question have put up.

Seriously though to everyone else, I find it hilarious that they are doing tiers in the tweets for once which is hilarious as hell considering apparently Phase 4 can overwhelm Nyotengu, which they make as a big deal and now they say she's too much for Lei Fang and she has to dig deep for a chance at victory...

I guess they really are digging into Tengu dichotomy for simple power levels for her then.
5 bucks says they're low-key Touhou fans.

Dr PaC

This pic stuck out me:
View attachment 27290
I love how we'll be able to see an example of how combos and such can look now, that's a major step up from DOA5 imo. It also looks like they switched up the reset feature and such, it kinda reminds me of the SFV UI for combo challenges tbh
And here was thinking you were shipping those two since it looked like there was hand holding going on there, lol. But yea, I like the SF-ish style of the UI in training as well. It'll be aesthetically better for those who play other fighters but are new to DOA.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And here was thinking you were shipping those two since it looked like there was hand holding going on there, lol. But yea, I like the SF-ish style of the UI in training as well. It'll be aesthetically better for those who play other fighters but are new to DOA.
That and the training stage is so much better than the dojo as well too, I'm glad we won't have to worry about the keep away Ayanes and such anymore since that was no fun with how the dojo was in DOA5 xD

human013

This pic stuck out me:
View attachment 27290
I love how we'll be able to see an example of how combos and such can look now, that's a major step up from DOA5 imo. It also looks like they switched up the reset feature and such, it kinda reminds me of the SFV UI for combo challenges tbh
I'm liking the restart shortcut.

Maybe DOA6 will have more in depth combo challenges similar to BB, GG, and UNIEST? For example, combos forcing the opponent into a back turned state, sit down stuns, or combos off the environment.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm liking the restart shortcut.

Maybe DOA6 will have more in depth combo challenges similar to BB, GG, and UNIEST? For example, combos forcing the opponent into a back turned state, sit down stuns, or combos off the environment.
Probably so although tbh DOA5 already sort of had that with certain characters xD I think if they do it in DOA6 they should make higher difficulty ones tho and make there be an incentive to do them, like maybe a trophy for each character and maybe some currency for items etc.

juliusxcix

Probably so although tbh DOA5 already sort of had that with certain characters xD I think if they do it in DOA6 they should make higher difficulty ones tho and make there be an incentive to do them, like maybe a trophy for each character and maybe some currency for items etc.
well doa5 had titles.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD