Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Strangerinmytub

A couple of observations in those videos, both good and bad:

- Cool, catchy music tracks accompany the stages and menus. Nice!
- You don't seem to get a loser animation anymore. It's always the winner of the match in the foreground and the loser somewhere in the background. Sucks!
- Characters do acknowledge if they are facing a character they have some relation with. Nice!
- There's only one character intro animation and one win animation. Sucks!
- There are lots of costumes unlockable for every character in the game. Nice!
- Most costumes are ported from DOA5 and most are not or barely visually improved. Sucks!

I'm hoping that there are more character interactions and intro/outro poses that are just being hidden to avoid story spoilers.

N1ce Dreams

Yes I'm pretty sure it's been posted. Either way nothing wrong with putting it out there more. I personally skipped though the leaked story stuff. I'm excited to watch it once the game is released.

Macca Beam

Lady in black...
dekinai.jpg

Atahotaku

Finally some Raidou gameplay @Onryoki
They're calling Ninja Gaiden a "fighting saga" *facepalm*

Interesting piece of info, DOA Quest gives not only game currency, but also unlock pieces of costumes and skins (recolours, I suppose). They also stated that the Story Mode is pretty rich. Can't wait to play it :D

Atahotaku

AHHHHHHH OMFG THANK YOU LOVE I CANNOT UGHHHH

Edit: that person using Raidou triggered the fuck out of me, he literally mashed the H+K and S button like his life depended on it.
The guy talking did say that he isn't used to fighting games, so... Yeah xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD