Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
well doa5 had titles.
It did but titles imo are kinda meh, I can see if someone likes them if they like the little sayings and stuff or if it makes them feel special or something knowing they got a cosmetic title for winning a certain amount of online matches but they're not all that imo, they should be available from the start unless they're more flashy to make them worth my time/while. I would rather maybe a trophy or maybe some unlockable like a costume or rayhouse remixes or something

human013

Probably so although tbh DOA5 already sort of had that with certain characters xD I think if they do it in DOA6 they should make higher difficulty ones tho and make there be an incentive to do them, like maybe a trophy for each character and maybe some currency for items etc.
DOA5 had some but it was a bit bare. With 6 they could have example combos for as many situations as possible: wall hits, bounds, breakable objects, ceiling combos, slips, floor explosions, jumping over a barrier, and whatever else. And it would be for every character. There are so many things DOA6 can do. Take BB's combo challenges as an example. They have combos that start with normal hits, crouching, fatal counters, jumping, air dashing, parries, supers, etc with 3 different difficulty levels to show what can be done with the basic starters. These are viable combos and there is enough for a new person to use in different situations.
combo.jpg

I personally don't really need the combo challenges in DOA but the one in BB helped me get into the game so it could do the same for DOA for some people. I bought the first Under Night Inbirth for PS3 and had no idea how to play so I gave up on it and went to BB and GG. If only Under night had a combo challenge or tutorial back then...

Dr PaC

the stupid dance got almost 3k views because every official tweet got inflicted with it as the topmost, autoplaying comment. if this is some kind of falseflag campaign to make everyone hate momiji ((players)), i think it's working rather well
How can you look at this tweet and not laugh. I mean, the guy is such a fan that he went out of his way to make a sfm type dance video. Talk about dedication to the cause. Im sure Shimbori saw this and a single tear fell into his starbucks coffee. I dont envy his position right now cuz Im sure he's annoyed

Onryoki

Standard Donor
How can you look at this tweet and not laugh. I mean, the guy is such a fan that he went out of his way to make a sfm type dance video. Talk about dedication to the cause. Im sure Shimbori saw this and a single tear fell into his starbucks coffee. I dont envy his position right now cuz Im sure he's annoyed
I wish Harada was the producer at the moment, he would’ve shut those “fans” up. *Thinks of “Don’t ask me for shit” T-shirt*

Raansu

I dont even know where the fandom came from. I NEVER see her get picked online.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's what happens when you add a popular character from a different game into a main game, once they're gone their fans get upset and start acting like they're relevant to the plot and a staple character and start downplaying characters who've been in longer. XD

At least it's not Naotora fans, I follow one guy who'll tweet everyday requesting her and he'll like his own tweets as if that does anything to validate her returning

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
That's what happens when you add a popular character from a different game into a main game, once they're gone their fans get upset and start acting like they're relevant to the plot and a staple character and start downplaying characters who've been in longer. XD

At least it's not Naotora fans, I follow one guy who'll tweet everyday requesting her and he'll like his own tweets as if that does anything to validate her returning
Naotora was a weird inclusion anyway imagine not buying DOA6 because she wasn't on the roster (Or plans for the future of said roster) lol

Raansu

The lack of Leon, Ein and Gen Fu is more of a crime than not having Momiji imo. Think old cast members should have taken precedence over Nyotengu and Phase 4 and other guest characters. At least Phase 4 is part of the story though so I guess that gets a pass.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The lack of Leon, Ein and Gen Fu is more of a crime than not having Momiji imo. Think old cast members should have taken precedence over Nyotengu and Phase 4 and other guest characters. At least Phase 4 is part of the story though so I guess that gets a pass.
The lack of Gen Fu is salvation. The lack of Ein, is reasonable and logically. The lack of Leon is somewhat a crime.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD