News Team NINJA Starting DID 10th Anniversary Sale

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Team NINJA has announced some discounted DLC for Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate: Core Fighters on the PlayStation Network. This sale is in honor of the 10th anniversary of Dead or Alive in Dallas which has been organized and managed by our community's own @MASTER in Dallas, Texas. This year's event is not only being held as part of the popular anime convention A-KON, and not only is celebrating its 10th anniversary, but is also the first of two events that are part of Team NINJA's Road to The Fall Classic 2014.

While DID10 will be held this weekend June 7th in Dallas, TX, the second event will be @BigE Gaming's Summer Jam 8 on August 29th to the 31st in Philadelphia, PA. Summer Jam 8 will have free entry with an entry cap plus $500 pot prize provided by @BigE Gaming. So be sure to pre-register before the cap is initialized. The top two competitors of both events will have paid airfare, lodging, and tournament entry to The Fall Classic on October 10th to the 12th in Raleigh, NC.
Circling back to the sale itself, for $20 you receive six pairs of characters with each character getting three costumes. You can also purchase each pair separately with their six costumes at a discounted rate of $8.

The following pairs are $20 as a set or $8 a pair:
  • True Grapplers: Mila & Tina :mila: :tina:
  • True Powerhouses: Leon & Rachel :leon: :rachel:
  • True Mind Gamers: Bayman & Leifang :bayman: :leifang:
  • True Japanese Beauties: Momiji & Kokoro :momiji: :kokoro:
  • True Evasive Mix-up: Brad Wong & Helena :bradwong: :helena:
The three costumes vary by character and you can check for more detailed information on the PlayStation Network.

Dravidian

You can buy any costume on its own...
unless you were referring to Costume DLC sale.
Yeah I was referring to just the costumes having a sale. I have Ultimate on disc so getting the new dlc is pretty much me paying $8 for 6 costumes....and because the characters I play aren't bundled together I'll end up spending $8 for 3 costumes I'll actually use.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD