Tekken

Radiance

I hope Shin Kamiya makes it in, I didn't watch the Tekken Blood Vengeance movie but his character was interesting and they could make a style based around his enhanced mutation:
View attachment 22715
The English VA of Eliot in DOA also does his voice too.

Also here's something regarding the online lobbies for anyone who wanted to know:
View attachment 22716

I wanted him in until I realized he couldn't actually fight.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
YE-YEAH! Check it, my favorite characters got the hot and good stuff!☆

tk75_item_spring_16.jpg

tk75_item_spring_07.jpg

tk75_item_spring_23.jpg

tk75_item_spring_21.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New hair!!!!! I had to screenshot because I couldn't upload:
Screenshot_2017-03-08-07-30-10.png

Jin got his old default back, Xiaoyu got her original better hair, Lili got an EYEPATCH and Lucky Chloe got short hair...it looks so cute

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_2017-03-08-22-38-44.png

....MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!♡♡♡♡ The feathers on the chest and gloves look weird but hey its back.. I'm shocked Harada did this!! *Turns back to Nier Automata....I cannot believe I've been playing this for 7 and a half hours ☆.☆)

But wait how is it a casual outfit? 0_o I thought this was her original fight attire before her dress became her iconic go to outfit

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My main go to outfit is still her wedding dress to this very day, but I loved the pant and bustier one since it makes her look like a legit fighter, her white dress was fine but I personally wasn't a fan of the boots. I think in T7 I'll use her new dress mainly, just gotta gothic it up a bit and add that eyepatch:cool:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
My main go to outfit is still her wedding dress to this very day, but I loved the pant and bustier one since it makes her look like a legit fighter, her white dress was fine but I personally wasn't a fan of the boots. I think in T7 I'll use her new dress mainly, just gotta gothic it up a bit and add that eyepatch:cool:
I hope that T6 dress comes back in some form.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda like how they doing stuff now, they have universal outfits for everyone and then they now have several character exclusive ones which is a massive step up from TTT2 where everyone had one and a swimsuit...well bar lili, she had her devilish costume, sundress, and her bikini and school uniform.

I hope they continue to add hair too, I hate Lili's curls and would like it if they brought back her pinned up hair, braid, short hair with the flowers and even her sports cap that gave her that cute little ponytail. And please bring back her miniature Lolita hat and T5 dark resurrection parasol and stockings.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD