Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anna may be revealed at the Dublin (Ireland's capital) game event since Tekken 7 will be there

Also she's seen in the new Tekken comic
ikd732u.jpg

jPGwKTe.png
My second OG tekken bitch....please let her be revealed, I need some wine openers and artemis arrows in my life! I wonder how they'll update her design, they'll definitely keep the Bob or a similar haircut since that's her trademark

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I still like how they introduced a arena stage just as we spoke about much earlier on in the thread. It suits us perfectly when we go to actual fighting game tournaments... like Final Round or EVO for example.

I think I may pick up Kazuya again and Josie also piqued my curiosity as well because of her damage output from her relatively simple juggle combos. Still need my Chang though. She may not even get an announcement trailer and would show much later as a DLC character, which also don't mind... for as long as she is in the game. Spent quite a few years playing such a character.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Its been known since January there was a season pass and 2 characters, but they didn't say what characters they were just that they were "special".

So that's what they meant by special, wonder what games they will be.

One of them is probably another Street Fighter character and the other could be literally anything.(inb4 whatshername from Summer Lesson xD)

Also 50 costumes? That's still a lot but didn't they say 100s before? Unless they add more costumes with the characters

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I don't know if this was mentioned but T7 will have 2 dlc characters from another game series.
It will have a season pass.

I wonder what it'll be? DOA characters?
More info here below.
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/tekken-7-dlc-add-two-guest-characters-games

There hasn't been confirmation of partnership yet with TN. It goes by contract and then the licenses. There is a possibility since he did mention he'll do business with TN, but that was more towards the future (or so his vague posts go by). I'd be very surprised, but I definitely wouldn't get hopes up for it being a DOA character.

It's not for awhile anyway, sounds like the first guest character is in Winter and then Spring next. The thing here though is Namco is not on the same level as TN when it comes to proper guest characters and making them fit while making the characters legal. They screwed this up with Soul Calibur's Yoda, though they managed to add Akuma no problem with 3D motion of tracking and not even banned from gameplay.

My guess is another Capcom character since it says "from another video game license". It doesn't sound like it's within Namco either. Could be, dunno.

LarsMasters

Ryu is probably the primary option since his model already being maded & should be default character than as DLC.

For me rather either:
* Deadpool (Marvel)
* Some of SC reps (presumably Zasalamel)
* Darth Vader (Star Wars)
* Spawn
* or Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ryu would be disappointing and unnessacery since we already have a very similar moveset in Akuma.

If its gonna be an SF character it should be someone popular but unique, as for the other guest its likely gonna be another fighting game character

Idk why but when people think guests they always immediately go insane with things like FF characters or comic characters lol

Tekken isn't MK or Soul Calibur(a SC character could be cool actually)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm just gonna wait, all predicting right now is gonna do is lead to disappointment XD We still have 3 months

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
These characters panels they're gonna add look promising:
IMG_20170316_112955.jpg

One of the artists is even the Soul Calibur and T7 fated retribution costume designer

LarsMasters

The artwork on Lars kinda makes me remind of watching KND when i was a kid, but i dunno much about that blocky Jin & i don't think it looks like from that poly Virtua Fighter game

Banana56

I'm a bit worried, I'd rather it not be SF characters. I wouldn't mind if it was a character like Ingrid, but someone like Ryu and Chun Li would be to expected

Maybe it'll be a DOA amd VF character

DedUp

Is it just me or does blocky Jin kind of look like Michael Jackson?

As for possible guest characters, I'm hoping for some of the VF cast who weren't in DOA. Namely Lei Fei, Vanessa, and Goh.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Stories have also been updated. Devin Jin was apparently captured at some point, Bob was on his way to the tournament but got into a car accident in a mysterious explosion, and Hwoarang doesn't believe Jin just up and went missing so he's traveling to the middle east to find him. The trailers also feature a few story mode cut scenes not previously seen before

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
But yeah, those story scenes look very interesting!

Stories have also been updated. Devin Jin was apparently captured at some point, Bob was on his way to the tournament but got into a car accident in a mysterious explosion, and Hwoarang doesn't believe Jin just up and went missing so he's traveling to the middle east to find him. The trailers also feature a few story mode cut scenes not previously seen before
I was just about to post it too lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD