Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh. It didn't really fit the stage, to be honest. It needed something more...orchestral lol
Eh... hopefully they have it in jukebox mode so I can change it back. I loved it honestly, the part that played when Nina did her rage art in the trailer(the theme was there too) always gives me goosebumps. They did this before too, they changed the final round theme for the jungle stage, it was different in the early T7 beta

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I hope the AI is good enough to at least BDC by itself and also resort to optimized combos.

(Not necessarily MKII AI but just "smart" AI to provide a challenge). Also, another benefit would be to allow ranked or player match searches during arcade or treasure mode.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder how the customization mode will be, I hope it's similar to TTT2 where you can rotate the character models but you can select the stage they're displayed in like T6

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
(Not necessarily MKII AI but just "smart" AI to provide a challenge).
Ultra Hard hehehehehe!

tumblr_nk7f1skeZV1u3qei8o1_500.gif

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Too bad Yakuza has only ever been on PlayStation >.> Making Kiryu near impossible

Harada said on Twitter that he liked the idea and that it is very well possible. He also liked Negan from Walking Dead idea (not sure why people want Negan), but he denied the thought soon after.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Personally I'd find it amusing if Liam Neeson somehow made the cut in the guest character lineup.

He's been in 3 Taken movies, with Taken Tag Tournament coming soon...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Either way, as awesome as Kiryu, Dante etc. Would be I'd rather they be characters from other fighting games.

Yeah normally that would be the same answer for me. I always prefer they pick a character from fighting games because it makes more sense that way and why I don't disagree with Mai and the VFs in DOA, they'll know on how to properly add them. Kazuma Kiryu techncially isn't from a fighting game but considering the game's format and combat, action-oriented combat games could fit into that manner depending on the game. Really depends on the character and may twink moves to fit the 3D format while keeping originality.

They'd have to be extra silly to screw that up.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If it's from another fighting game then chances are it might be:
- Akira Yuki (Sega)
- Another SF character, just because the series is popular (Capcom)
- Some KOF/GG/BB character (SNK/?/Arc System)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ryu no. DOA isn't his game, if they want him collab with NG. DOA is for Kasumi. I'm honestly not feeling Tekken having guest characters tbh, we already have Akuma who almost makes it like it's not even Tekken anymore

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Helena Douglas, the lovely BKO queen would have been a better choice. Helena and Xiaoyu would teach a thing or two to each other.

What you "wanted" to say. :)

Personally I'd find it amusing if Liam Neeson somehow made the cut in the guest character lineup.

He's been in 3 Taken movies, with Taken Tag Tournament coming soon...

Better not get the editors or directors of the last two movies because the experience on Tekken with Liam Neesan will be nothing but incomprehensible close-up shaky-cam utilized incorrectly and jump-cuts every 3 to 5 seconds.

LarsMasters

If it's from another fighting game then chances are it might be:
- Akira Yuki (Sega)
- Another SF character, just because the series is popular (Capcom)
- Some KOF/GG/BB character (SNK/?/Arc System)

I can only suggest Ryu on SF part. His model that is meant for TxSF was already being made back in SFxT & TTT2 devs. I kinda agree with Akira Yuki part though. For SNK, maybe Terry will, but with an actual EN VA since it was ended MI2 & XII (best suggestion is hiring Matthew Mercer).

I think some Soul series guest will do since it's very easy to be added. I've been thinking one of the two Marvel chars may fit in as a guest to this game, either Iron Fist/Danny Rand or Deadpool

petopia

Because you are spreading misinformation about characters you don't even play while also making a load of bogus statements on who is beginner-friendly and who isn't.
They are still easy to play. Like how I goofed up on b4 at least I know about it's properties. Have you heard about the philosophies of fighting games (mind, heart and body). This forum needs to have a bit more info about events like NCR how entertaining it was.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They are still easy to play. Like how I goofed up on b4 at least I know about it's properties. Have you heard about the philosophies of fighting games (mind, heart and body). This forum needs to have a bit more info about events like NCR how entertaining it was.

By the way, is it considered CH there when hit from trying to backdash?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD